Home

Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2005, 11:11 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders

Playmakers-just wanted to see what your FINAL heisman sliders are going to be...thanks.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:58 PM   #34
Rookie

ajwines64's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf
i just used your sliders on varsity level and i had a pretty good game. i beat ark state 24-12 with missouri . i played 6 min quarters . i had trouble running with rashaun woods but i gained 131 yds on 13 carries with brad smith. i did turn over the ball four times though. i threw three in'ts with brad smith and fumbled on thier goaline otherwise i would of blow them out like i should of.

for my ability level i was surprised these sliders worked for me on a lower level but they are the best sliders i have used thus far. now that i finally got a download for div 1AA rosters with these sliders i may be set to start my dynasty.

i just wonder if i'll be able to run on oklahoma like i did ark state with brad smith. i figured since im using these on varsity i might not have as wide of variety of outcomes as one would have on all american.

i liked the fact it was a fairly low scoring game though. all the other games i played the score has been way too high. i was getting pretty frustrated.
Are you serious you put these exact sliders in on Varsity? I just started a new game Notre Dame (me) at NC State and first play of the first drive for me hb blast and ran 78yrds untouched. the hole was so big 3 lineman could of ru through it. NC State's D is a A- I belive. Are u sure you were on varsity?
Old 07-25-2005, 05:34 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers realistic Heisman silders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoRunyan
Where can I find your AA sliders?? Thanks

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...51#post1767951

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-29-2005 at 02:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 08:49 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 3

so what are your updated heisman sliders??????
Old 07-25-2005, 09:03 AM   #37
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
INT-15/15..........(This can range from 0-25 which ever is best for U)
TKL-50/25.........(Set Human to 75 if you are getting abused)
I was getting blown up trying to make tackles a lot, and I consider myself a pretty good tackler, so I think I'm going to try 75% (Human).

And I put both the Human and CPU INT's at 25%, but it seemed the CPU had one too many INT's, so I might drop CPU to 15%.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:09 AM   #38
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Finally, I went back to ground level zero and adjusted these from the default level down. I created these as equal as possible on both sides of the ball. If you could run and throw on default then you can do the same with these sliders because the CPU isn't playing at 50 AWR asnd they have no maxed out sliders on defense or offense.

The things you might get away vs lower rated teams might not help you vs the top rated teams. All teams will play at the same exact sliders as the other. So, what you see and do on the field from game to the next is decided by how your CPU opponet is talent wise. It doesn't get any equal then this setup. Everything is fair on both sides of the ball. Both teams DB's even at only 50% KDWN if you let them do their job they will play effective deep.

7-9 MINUTES/SUB OUT-70/SUB IN-80

ALL PENALTIES MAXED ACCEPT FOR HOLDING-60, UNSPORTSMANLIKE-60, FACEMASK-60

OFFENSE

HUMAN/CPU

QBA-25/25
PASS BLK-75/25
WR CATCH-50/50.....(U can increase WR slider to 75 for both Human/CPU)
RBA-25/25..............(Just look for creases up front)
RUN BLK-75/25

DEFENSE

AWR-25/25.........(Evens out the DEFENSIVE AWR on both sides)
KDWNS-50/50.....(This should = both WR catch Sliders to balance out play)
INT-15/15..........(This can range from 0-25 which ever is best for U)
BRK BLK-75/25
TKL-50/25.........(Set Human to 75 if you are getting abused)

SPT

FGL-45/45
FGA-60/40
PNTL-50/45
PNTA-60/50
KOL-45/45

Click on the link for updated AA sliders
COLLEGE GAMEDAY 1ST SET
COLLEGE CLASSIC 2ND SET
Playmakers' All-American NCAA 06 Slider Thread
It look a lot like my own sliders for Heisman,a few clikc here and there, but look similar and is a good thing

The only complain is the CPU pancakes but we canīt fix that, they got too many compare to human pancakes.

Btw, how many pancakes are you getting from your OL?

Since you are one of the few who play like i do, how does you DBs play the Pass? specially deep ball?

Iīm going to play a game and post the stats on here, after i leave work. Canīt wait to try them,

Thank for your work playmaker!

Last edited by booker21; 07-25-2005 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:29 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Believe it or not the entire deep ball problems though not totally taken away are much better by lowering QBA and leaving both WR catch sliders at default and both KDWN sliders at Default. That way I saw no advantages that favored either WR or CB......I saw mush more realistic play by each simply by leaving them at their default setup and lowering the insane QBA for Human and CPU QB's.

All I did was lower the INT slider and QBA to balance out the passing game. I'm sure some guy's might not like wanting to read a defense but hey that's what a lower QBA forces you to do instead of jacking it up and just throwing deep at any point in the game and having to worry about a pass being off target because your QBA is 50-75% vs a 25 AWR defense by the CPU....and that's just isn't called for in my opinion. They don't react as quick with it at 25 AWR so there is no need to abuse the QBA slider by human. The CPU working with the same setup can completes passes with the same QBA at 25.

Click on Link for both of my AA sliders
College GameDay 1st set
College Classic 2nd set
Playmakers' All-American NCAA 06 Slider Thread
Old 07-25-2005, 10:40 PM   #40
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

i played a game and it was 48-21 between 2 even tems, i`m starting to beleive no matter what we do with sliders we will get big plays after big players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »