Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2014, 07:58 PM   #4001
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
User passing I had less than 2 seconds to throw on almost every pass, I could make one read and if I didnt chuck it in there I had to throw it away. I caught myself looking more at the rush when the ball was snapped to immediately try and scramble away from it. 75% of the time it came from my right side where the rt never attempted to make a block. 84 overall 93 str 94 awr 87 pass blk 81 rblk 86 ibl. De for vandy 76 overall 72 str 78 spd 73 agl 73 awr 74 tak 71 pwm 73 fmv 74 blk shd 73 purs. Led the team with 11 tackles 8 solo 4 tfl 4 sacks.
Weird, because the most consistent thing to me throughout all these slider changes have been the pass blocking. I've never had these problems myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #4002
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
Weird, because the most consistent thing to me throughout all these slider changes have been the pass blocking. I've never had these problems myself.
I hear ya I haven't had this problem before either not sure what happened.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:22 PM   #4003
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
I hear ya I haven't had this problem before either not sure what happened.
Georgia Tech at the same issue in the game against GSU. The LE (in my case, the LOLB in a 34) went off on Georgia Tech's very solid RT.

Similarity between your game and mine - both were rivalries....is it an effect with HFA on where certain guys in rivalry games "blow up"?
Old 06-23-2014, 08:29 PM   #4004
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Georgia Tech at the same issue in the game against GSU. The LE (in my case, the LOLB in a 34) went off on Georgia Tech's very solid RT.

Similarity between your game and mine - both were rivalries....is it an effect with HFA on where certain guys in rivalry games "blow up"?
I was wondering the same thing. Can't say for sure but I started another game as memphis at Louisville and right now im up 10-0 seems with hfa on the better team doesn't play as good. So far its been rather easy, hopefully it changes no way I should be able to dominate with Memphis.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:10 PM   #4005
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

So it sounds like HFA off should be considered again? And RBA @ 35? The best set up would be to find RBA that was direct enough at a higher RBA (so the WR's can be more expolosive/YAC).

I'll have to try without HFA off again - and RBA @ 35. Keep the feedback coming, guys. If it's RBA and kill factor, we can fix that easily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2014, 09:17 PM   #4006
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
So it sounds like HFA off should be considered again? And RBA @ 35? The best set up would be to find RBA that was direct enough at a higher RBA (so the WR's can be more expolosive/YAC).

I'll have to try without HFA off again - and RBA @ 35. Keep the feedback coming, guys. If it's RBA and kill factor, we can fix that easily.
I definitely like the CPU RBA at 35 (30 is fine for Hum).

HFA is a tough animal to figure out....not sure yet...I want to test more with it on. Momentum is really huge with it on....but it works both ways....
Old 06-23-2014, 09:18 PM   #4007
MVP

jp18's Arena

Finished memphis at Louisville 28-13. Total yards 331-244 passing for Louisville was 14/24-153 most of it came on the 53 yard td I misplayed. Rushing 22-91. Memphis passing 11-18-207 1td. Rushing 23-124 0 turnovers for either team. 3 sacks by Louisville 6 by Memphis.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:18 PM   #4008
Rookie

OVR: 1

just wonder if you change the cpu playbooks also, because alot of the times i go to change the aggression than say the team is alabama than the head coach has an offense playbook of alabama and defense with alabama but than the offense of coordinators have completely different playbooks. just wondering or does it not matter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »