Home

Dallas Cowboys War Room

This is a discussion on Dallas Cowboys War Room within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2019, 03:34 PM   #4601
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Dallas Cowboys War Room

Our Cowboys have now offered DeMarcus Lawrence & hope to secure a long term deal: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...arcus-lawrence
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2019, 05:38 PM   #4602
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...definitely-nfl

This guy needs to be kicked out the door FAST!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 02-26-2019, 06:41 PM   #4603
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...definitely-nfl

This guy needs to be kicked out the door FAST!

The Cowboys don’t have a choice. This is likely a lifetime ban for Gregory. Time for Dorance Armstrong to step up. Taco also needs get the lead out of his *** and do something. This also means that they HAVE to pay Lawrence. I know they made their first offer to him today so hopefully they can get that deal done soon and start working on Byron Jones’ contract.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:48 PM   #4604
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B
The Cowboys don’t have a choice. This is likely a lifetime ban for Gregory. Time for Dorance Armstrong to step up. Taco also needs get the lead out of his *** and do something. This also means that they HAVE to pay Lawrence. I know they made their first offer to him today so hopefully they can get that deal done soon and start working on Byron Jones’ contract.
The article only states an indefinite suspension. It doesn't say that Gregory has received a lifetime ban. I did think myself though that a 3rd offense was a lifetime ban.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 02-26-2019, 10:42 PM   #4605
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
The article only states an indefinite suspension. It doesn't say that Gregory has received a lifetime ban. I did think myself though that a 3rd offense was a lifetime ban.

Yea that’s what I’m basing that on. The 3rd offense is typically a lifetime ban. Although they have made and exception before with Josh Gordon. They should do the Cowboys a favor and just keep him out for life.

Have you seen what’s been going on with David Irving? He’s also going to be suspended for violating to substance abuse policy. He’s delusional though. On his IG he said he’s in the NFL for what he does on the field, as if he’s dominating the league for 16+ games a year and as if his play excuses all the off the field crap. I think he seriously thinks that he should be getting a huge contract this off season. He is kind of right though that he’s good when he play however the problem is he’s never on the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 01:57 AM   #4606
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B
Yea that’s what I’m basing that on. The 3rd offense is typically a lifetime ban. Although they have made and exception before with Josh Gordon. They should do the Cowboys a favor and just keep him out for life.

Have you seen what’s been going on with David Irving? He’s also going to be suspended for violating to substance abuse policy. He’s delusional though. On his IG he said he’s in the NFL for what he does on the field, as if he’s dominating the league for 16+ games a year and as if his play excuses all the off the field crap. I think he seriously thinks that he should be getting a huge contract this off season. He is kind of right though that he’s good when he play however the problem is he’s never on the field.
I believe Josh Gordon is the only NFL player under the drug suspension policy that was implemented a few years ago that has faced a lifetime ban. He really shouldn't have been given another chance. He made it last for a while & then blew it AGAIN!

Yeah, David Irving is another one that the Cowboys need to push right out the door. He's a mess & shouldn't be in the league. What's a shame about him just like Gregory is they both are pretty darn good football players but it's hard to determine how good they could be because they can't keep from being suspended & stay on the football field.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 02-27-2019 at 02:05 AM.
Old 02-28-2019, 01:31 PM   #4607
Pro

https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/st...334610949?s=21
Old 02-28-2019, 02:34 PM   #4608
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

3.5 Million a year with a limited snaps count. I don't care
what his contract says, he wont come off the field..

I am not happy about this. He was great. Past tense.
Should have stayed retired.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »