Home

Old 05-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #8793
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
After months and months of playing (I don't play as often as i used to) I finally finished the game and didn't even realize it until the credits came up. Wtf? Lol

Well, onto the MW3
Old 05-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #8794
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Battlefield 3

I cant even play on official Dice servers no more

so used to large ticket games now
Old 05-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #8795
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

I haven't played much, this week. The NBA playoffs, family reunion, work, gym, and other stuff have kept me away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #8796
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Is there even such thing as a legit dice server anymore? I haven't played this game in about a week and when I got on tonight the five or so servers I had in my favorites were gone. Now I can't find a real dice server, just ones that people put [DICE] in to try and throw you off.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 05-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #8797
MVP

Koolie G's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
XBox players...

Feel free to add me. Im even worse on XBox, as Im still trying to get used to the controller so bear with me. Lol

GT: TMagic01

EDIT: The patch updates downloaded WAY faster on Xbox than PS3. Lol
Will definitely add you tonight.

Had some great Squad Rush with Boling4Humor and his buddies this weekend. Also got to play some with Nuni, but we always get onto awful teams where it seems like we are the only ones doing anything.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #8798
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

I don't know what it is, but I haven't found a good server in a loooooooong time

I go in the server browser and it's always something

- High ticket big map--long, dragged out games
- High ticket small map--always full and usually never competitive
- Server based in Europe
- Dumb rules like "CANALS 24/7 NO SOFLAM NO JAVELIN NO STINGER!" or "NO C4 NO SHOTGUNS NO CLAYMORE NO GRENADES NO M320 NO M26 NO KNIFE NO ABUSING SQUAD SPRINT!!!"

Then if I find a server that I think I like, I get in and the entire other team is using shotguns, not playing the objective, stealing helicopters and jets from our spawn, etc. Ugh

Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #8799
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
Yeah. I felt that way post patch too.

Are you using a suppressor? I feel like I can never drop people with a suppressor on since the patch. Now I never use one compared to pre-patch when I used one all the time to stay hidden on the map.
Silencer or flash suppressor? I used to roll with a silencer on my ARs but since the patch it seems like flash suppressor is the way to go. It reduces vertical recoil at the expense of worse hip accuracy. I'll take that any day on an AR since I rarely hip fire them. Silencer has been nerfed a bit and is weaker at range. Not exactly what you want on an AR. Still probably a good fit if you're not going to be in many long range engagements.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #8800
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
Silencer or flash suppressor? I used to roll with a silencer on my ARs but since the patch it seems like flash suppressor is the way to go. It reduces vertical recoil at the expense of worse hip accuracy. I'll take that any day on an AR since I rarely hip fire them. Silencer has been nerfed a bit and is weaker at range. Not exactly what you want on an AR. Still probably a good fit if you're not going to be in many long range engagements.

Yeah. I was talking about the silencer. Its very noticeable to me, no matter what distance, because Ill start shooting at a guy and I will stop, thinking he's going down. But he wont, and I end up dying because of it.

I dont know if this is something everybody does, but after getting a feel for a gun, I know just about how many bullets it takes to drop a guy. So I know just about when to stop shooting so that I dont waste unnecessary bullets. And with the silencer on it takes me noticeably longer to kill someone and completely throws that off.

I first noticed this playing on Canals post patch. I'd set up a TUGS and a Spawn beacon in what I like to call "the maze". I just started using the PP2000 (no attachments) and I would constantly sneak up behind guys and I could usually take two down with one clip.

Then I unlocked the silencer and attached it, thinking I can be like a ninja and they wont know where the heck Im taking them down from. Lol...Id sneak up on a dude like normal but I found myself using a whole clip on one guy and dying because his partner would be able to get me.

So I gave up on the silencer ever since. I have been using the flash suppressor on the SKS though. Beast! Ill have to give it a try on some other guns.

And JNes.. How does one even abuse squad sprint? Or were you just making that up? Lol

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »