Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:46 PM   #265
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

When I watched that video of the full game...I might have to get it.

Is it hard to make a JP PSN account? I know I'd probably want the audio since I was loving the sounds in the stadium. Partly reminded me of the Bases Loaded games (especially the 2nd one...I swear part of that song that was playing sounded very familiar to Bases Loaded II...)

I can live with the graphics. It's like chibi anime players playing baseball - I can deal - and all the expressions make it lively. When that pitcher had that OH **** when the user in the video jacked that home run - that was awesome. So was the sound off the bat. I said "that's gone" as soon as I heard it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #266
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

Is it hard to make a JP PSN account?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHuiNmwM_30
Old 06-03-2016, 04:50 PM   #267
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J.S.

Thanks a bunch!
Old 06-03-2016, 05:28 PM   #268
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
[color=Blue][b]Is there a way to fully customize the players ratings, attributes and abilities?
No, but in 'Arrange' you can take a team, dump a player then pick up any player in the league to create a team to match your style. So if you want to put forth the effort you could find a player with similar attributes to a MLB player and just change their name.

http://powerprotranslation.com/arrange/arrange.html

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com
Old 06-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #269
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirits Translation
No, but in 'Arrange' you can take a team, dump a player then pick up any player in the league to create a team to match your style. So if you want to put forth the effort you could find a player with similar attributes to a MLB player and just change their name.

http://powerprotranslation.com/arrange/arrange.html
Cool, I'll look into that. To piggy back off my initial question, does changing the batting average, homerun, and rbi statistics for the current players have any affect on their in game performance even if the player doesn't have any specialty hitting badge. Because those statistic can be altered.

If a player's default statistic line is:
Avg.: .195 / HR: 2 / RBI: 5

If I change it to:
Avg.: .300 / HR: 35 / RBI: 45

Despite the player only having a speed badge, will changing the statistic line increase the player's hitting potential or ability?

And will I be able to upload and share (more for the purpose of) if for whatever reason, I wanted to buy a second PS4 or a friend wants to have the same custom created teams. As it stands right now, all my creation is only tied to my current PS4 system is how I think it works.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 06-03-2016 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:42 PM   #270
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

To my knowledge results are only based on attributes & special skills. Stats are only for display. I haven't tried but I don't think you can share your teams.

I've been having a blast playing in Field Play mode (2nd option in versus menu). CF, SS and 3B are my favorite positions and Catcher has a nice camera angle.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com
Old 06-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #271
Rookie

michfan16's Arena

OVR: 12

if anyone wants to try jikkyou 2013 on ps3 I have a copy that i am looking to give away , translations can be found here http://powerprotranslation.com/getstarted/gameplay.html
its a great game especailly if you don't want to drop money on the newest version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2016, 03:14 PM   #272
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

I have a couple of questions for anyone in the know. First, I have the latest Japanese Power Pros game for the PS4. I've been a fan of these games for several years and seemingly there was always a way to unlock more stadiums through spending points. I'm not seeing any in this latest version, not sure if there just isn't any or I'm missing them. I have over 50,000 points saved up and when I go to the coin icon on the main screen I can't find any stadiums to buy. Furthermore I'm not sure what to buy because I don't know what I'm buying. I could always tell if I was buying a stadium as there would be a pic of it.

Second, I am currently in a season with the Eagles. I'm 34-17 at the moment with my team batting average at around .290 and an ERA of 4.04. Batting average may be a tad high but the Hawks are right there with me and a couple of games back in the division. My ERA is in the middle of the pack so good there.

Problem seems to be that I hit too many home runs. I've hit like 80 with the next closest team at around 50. Ball weight is normal so wondering if I should go to the heavy ball? Will that affect all teams or just my team? Or is that even the answer? I do always go for power swing unless the current batter has the worst form for that particular day. I don't have a batter that leads the league in home runs. Some beast on the Hawks has that honor but I have 4 or 5 batters in the top 10 in home runs. So just asking for suggestions or are the Eagles just a great power hitting team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »