Home

Black College Football - The Xperience: What's Behind the Name?

This is a discussion on Black College Football - The Xperience: What's Behind the Name? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 17
This is hilarious, when are you guys going to admit this is a hoax, hilarious, i love all your "Onion" style stories on this site
Old 07-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #18
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Black College Football - The Xperience: What's Behind the Name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebee
This is hilarious, when are you guys going to admit this is a hoax, hilarious, i love all your "Onion" style stories on this site
Thanks for showing how dumb you are, its refreshing to know that family members still marry each other. Look up HBCU's (historically black colleges and universities) Google or wiki it, read it, come back and apologize on how uninformed you are and beg forgiveness. trick02 u may want to follow suit since you need to be educated to..Thanks

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

Last edited by rockchisler; 07-11-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #19
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12
i'm a skeptic on gameplay but i was the same way about ea's first venture in to the college realm...i just wish i could get it on the Station. i can imagine the day were a forum will be here on OS with a thread titled "Official HBCU Football 2020 Impressions and Thoughts". i wish N.E. the best with this game.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
LOL im sorry, you may not want to think this is racist but you know a white version of this game could never be made because of the backlash they would get about racism. So to me this is the same old same old. Racism only works 1 way and always has sorry but true.
still don't get it huh....did you even read the article?

Racism only works 1 way if you believe it....and there is nothing racist about this game....can I ask you what you find racist about this game?
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Thanks for showing how dumb you are, its refreshing to know that family members still marry each other. Look up HBCU's (historically black colleges and universities) Google or wiki it, read it, come back and apologize on how uninformed you are and beg forgiveness. trick02 and t11 u may want to follow suit since you need to be educated to..Thanks
I don't think you want to lump t11 with trick02....t11 just thinks the game looks garbage....I mean it is an Unreal engine game...but from the video's I have seen it looks fine. The rain games look sick with all the mud.....

again this is also a small studio....and this is their first football game...and I believe the first official released football game based off the Unreal engine...so I think they did a fine job....it certainly looks improved from what I saw a year ago.

edit- here is the video I like....I like the lighting for the day games....as well as the weather effects....animations could improve...but you look at other next gen launch football games and they had their problems as well......this looks fine.

Last edited by Afrikan; 07-10-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Thanks for showing how dumb you are, its refreshing to know that family members still marry each other. Look up HBCU's (historically black colleges and universities) Google or wiki it, read it, come back and apologize on how uninformed you are and beg forgiveness. trick02 and t11 u may want to follow suit since you need to be educated to..Thanks
lmfao. +1

That was classic.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #23
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

my bad not t11 but ufgators, I miss quoted.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 07-10-2009, 11:59 PM   #24
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37
Wait what did I say wrong? Just wondering. I was actually defending the game. Trust me I'm a big fan of Southern University and FAMU (Mostly do to the bands) and I know what an HBCU is. The only thing I was trying to say was that the game isnt racist at all. I also went on to say how white people (and an assorment of different races) do attend these school and play sports.

The only other thing I was wondering was if there was an all "white college" football game that people keep saying would recieve so much backlash, what teams would be considered for it. I was asking that question seriously too. I really would like to know.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »