Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-21-2015, 04:55 PM   #81
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

I love that you're giving Sandow and Axel something to do. One question though, if they hate their gimmicks and names, why are they called the Sons of Sandow?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2015, 05:24 PM   #82
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromhoiland
I love that you're giving Sandow and Axel something to do. One question though, if they hate their gimmicks and names, why are they called the Sons of Sandow?
They don't necessarily hate them but its things they have been handed and they are remembering where they come from but they are also going with thier own thing.

Truthfully though, its because the logo I use is from Sandow twitter page (his old profile picture he was using) of a Sons of Anarachy/biker club like logo that says Sons of Sandow on it. Its a skull with Sandow's beard on it.

If you type in Sons of Sandow into Google you can see the logos and actually my Sons of Sandow CAW from last year pops up as do some of my others one (including my Roman Reigns solo attire)
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-21-2015, 05:30 PM   #83
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
They don't necessarily hate them but its things they have been handed and they are remembering where they come from but they are also going with thier own thing.

Truthfully though, its because the logo I use is from Sandow twitter page (his old profile picture he was using) of a Sons of Anarachy/biker club like logo that says Sons of Sandow on it. Its a skull with Sandow's beard on it.

If you type in Sons of Sandow into Google you can see the logos and actually my Sons of Sandow CAW from last year pops up as do some of my others one (including my Roman Reigns solo attire)
Makes sense, thanks!
Old 11-22-2015, 06:44 PM   #84
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

April 2015 Week 3

Quote:
The Gamemaster appears on the Titan Tron to start the show:

Gamemaster: “I’m not going to waste too much of your time but tonight we will see The Usos face The Celtic Order for a tag title show next week. We will also see 2 more #1 contender’s qualifying matches as Dean Ambrose faces Rusev and Daniel Bryan faces Bray Wyatt in our main event. There will be a lot more tonight but enough talk let’s get to the action.”

World Tag Title Shot
The Usos v. The Celtic Order

- The Celtic Order once again used their strength and power to get the advantage. The Usos fought back using their speed and their teamwork experience to get the upper hand when Jimmy made a hot tag and took out both men. The Usos were in complete control taking Sheamus out with a double superkick and then hitting a toss Samoan drop on Finlay when out of nowhere two men rushed the ring attacking The Usos causing a DQ.

Winners by DQ: The Usos

- After the match was over the two men continued to attack The Usos while The Celtic Order simply left not seeming real upset at the outcome. The two men attacking The Usos revealed themselves as The Brotherhood, Stardust and Goldust but seemed to have a bit more of an edge to them.

- Backstage we see Dolph Ziggler standing when Mizs walks up to him.

Miz: “Well Dolphy boy, it really is too bad they new big guy in charge put you in such an unfair match last week to qualify for the #1 contender’s match.”

Dolph: “At least he saw enough in me to give me a chance at qualifying. I didn’t see you even get a chance.”

Miz gets in his face and the two men square off until they are separated. A match is made for later in the evening.

#1 Contender’s Qualifying Match
Dean Ambrose v. US Champion, Rusev

- This was a back and forth match between two top guys in WWE. Rusev tossed to the mat with a one arm throw and began kicking his back. Ambrose used a slingshot clothesline out of the ropes to knock Rusev to his knees. He followed up with a running kick to take him down for a 2 count. Ambrose kept in control when Kevin Owens music hits and Owens runs out to ringside distracting Ambrose enough to allow Rusev to hit a jumping back kick and lock in the Accolade for the win.

Winner by submission: Rusev

- After the match Rusev continued to beat down Ambrose until Sgt. Slaughter made his way to the ring to make the save. He motioned that the US Championship would be his and then a US flag dropped from behind him. All of a sudden Wade Barrett came out and challenged Slaughter to a match which was accepted.

Sgt. Slaughter v. Wade Barrett

- Slaughter had Barrett on the ropes throughout this match but Barrett fought back with a spinning Bullhammer sending Slaughter flying out of the ring stunning him briefly but not knocking him out. As Barrett distracted the refs Rusev came back to ringside and delivered a jumping side kick to Slaughter before sending him back in the ring. Barrett picked Slaughter up and hit another Bullhammer for the win.

Winner by pinfall: Wade Barrett

Dolph Ziggler v. The Miz

- Miz taunted Ziggler throughout this match and it seemed to really get under the skin of Dolph as he made several uncharacteristic mistakes allowing Miz to hit the Skull Crushing Finale for the surprising win.

Winner by pinfall: The Miz

- After the match Miz grabbed a mic and said he has now beaten down Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler. He has proven he should be counted with the upper echelon and demands that he gets a shot at some gold.

- Randy Orton comes out to the ring after a commercial break.

Orton: “Ever since I beat Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania I have been screwed over by the new regime. First I am forced to wrestle in a #1 contender’s match for a title shot against Rollins, and then I get put in a qualifying match against an unknown opponent to get into the #1 contender’s match at Extreme Rules who turns out to be Edge. I don’t know what this Gamemaster has against me but I’m sick and tired of it. Edge, you aren’t a surprise now so get your *** out here and I will take you out tonight and let’s up the stakes. Winner of the match picks the stipulation for Extreme Rules.”

- Edge makes his way out to the stage.

Edge: “Yep, same ole Randy Orton, always whining about something and thinking the world is against you. You want to face me tonight you’re on.”

- Edge rushes the ring and the two men begin to brawl with each other immediatlely.

Winner gets to pick the stipulation for Extreme Rules

Edge v. Randy Orton

- The two men continued to brawl and ended up battling outside the ring. Edge went for a spear on Orton but Orton side stepped him sending him into the stairs and crawling back in the ring before the 10 count.

Winner by count out: Randy Orton

#1 contenders qualifying match

Daniel Bryan v. Bray Wyatt

- These two men are no strangers to each other. Bryan came on strong with his speed hitting a series of kicks on Wyatt sending him out of the ring. Bryan hit a dive out of the ring taking Wyatt down. Wyatt got up and fought back.. The two men battled back and forth with Wyatt taking a bit of an advantage with his size. Bryan fought back and was in complete control when the lights went out and the Wyatt’s video played and when the lights came back on Harper was standing on the ring apron. Bryan went after him knocking him off. The lights went back off and this time Rowan was on the ring apron but Bryan knocked him off. The lights went off again and this time Strowman was on the ring apron. Bryan was basically surrounded on all 4 sides and this allowed Bray to hit Sister Abigail and pick up the big win.

Winner by pinfall: Bray Wyatt

- The lights went out and when they came back on the entire Wyatt Family was in the ring surrounding Daniel Bryan. All of a sudden the lights go very dim and gain a purple tint while smoke begins rolling from the stage area around the ring, gongs were heard over the speakers and ‘lightning’ strikes all over the stage, ramp and around the ring making the members of the Wyatt Family flinch slightly. All of a sudden we see shadows of three men, including one who is much larger than the other two men slide into the ring and begin beating down the members of the Wyatt Family. At one point we can tell that Braun Strowman gets clothesline over the top rope. The gongs sounds again and the three mystery men, along with Daniel Bryan are gone as the lights come back on. All of a sudden Undertaker’s voice is heard.

Undertaker: “Bray Wyatt, your day of reckoning is almost upon you. You believe that you have just earned your opportunity but you fail to realize that in two weeks you step into the devil’s playground, you step into my playground.”

- The lighting strikes again, the lights come on, Harper, Rowan, and Strauman are standing around the ring while Wyatt is kneeling in the middle of the ring laughing maniacally.

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
Extreme Rules PPV Preview

World Championship:
Brock Lesnar v. Seth Rollins ©

HIAC World #1 Contender’s Match:
Roman Reigns v. ??? v. ??? v. Bam Bam Bigelow v. Rusev v. Bray Wyatt

Edge v. Randy Orton

Women’s Championship:
??? v. Alicia Fox ©

Hardcore Championship
Rob Van Dam © v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-23-2015, 12:14 AM   #85
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR REVOLUTION
Quote:
On this weeks Revolution not only will there be a #1 contenders match for the World Women's Championship but it has just been announced that there will be a 10 woman gauntlet match to crown the first Women's IC Champion.

8 participants have been announced already while the other 2 are said to be surprises.

Announced for the Gauntlet:
Layla
Cameron
Naomi
Summer Rae
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Emma
Eva Marie

Along with the Gauntlet match it has been announced that the SLayers will face The Bellas will face off with a tag title shot on the line.

Two other matches will take place as well and there could be other women doing double duty and there could be some debuts this week

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2015, 05:15 PM   #86
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Loved the ending to Raw! I wonder who that third guy is that attacked the Wyatt's. Also I can't wait to see how Revolution plays out!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #87
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Loved the ending to Raw! I wonder who that third guy is that attacked the Wyatt's. Also I can't wait to see how Revolution plays out!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
It's a very talented superstar who spent time in WWE and Japan. And he sizes up nicely to Strowman. Don't expect to find out who he is until at least Extreme Rules. I have some big plans. In fact my plans for the #1 contenders match I changed a lot after outcomes of simming things and decided to run with the new outcomes.

I can't wait to see how Revolution turns out either. Should be good.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-23-2015 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:07 PM   #88
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR REVOLUTION

Gotta scrap the plans for a 10 woman gauntlet as the game doesnt allow you to make a divas royal rumble.

Changing plans and it could effect the other matches that were announced (not main event)

UPDATED PLANS:
There will now be two 6-woman battle royal matches with the winners facing off for the title. There will now be 4 women making their debuts in the new era of WWE

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 11-23-2015 at 07:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »