Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2015, 12:58 PM   #73
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

I'm liking this lots and lots! The Extreme Rules card is shaping up very nicely!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2015, 05:57 PM   #74
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Multi-era/verse Wrestling Alliance: A WWE2K16 Universe: Where reality meets ficti

Great show. Definitely excited to see how things progress heading towards ER.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:56 PM   #75
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Great great stuff man! I can't wait to see how everything comes together! Shame about my homie Ziggler though.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 07:11 PM   #76
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Great great stuff man! I can't wait to see how everything comes together! Shame about my homie Ziggler though.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
Yeah I'm like Ziggler too and he's a damn hard worker I'm just not sure what to do with him this year. Still trying to figure it out.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-20-2015, 04:25 PM   #77
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K16 Universe: MWA: Where reality meets fiction

SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

April 2015 Week 2

Quote:
Dark Match
Jack Swagger defeated R-Truth after a Swagger Bomb

Enzo Amore w/Big Cass v. Tyler Breeze w/John Morrison

- The rivalry between The Realest Guys and The Chick Magnets as they are calling themselves has been heating up in recent weeks. Tonight we saw a singles match between Enzo and Breeze. Enzo got some good offense but Breeze was able to pick up the win after hitting the Beauty Shot.

Winner by pinfall: Tyler Breeze

Hype Bros (Zack Ryder/Mojo Rawley) v. Bo Dallas/Heath Slater

- Ryder and Rawley showed really good teamwork in their first match unlike the makeshift team of Dallas and Slater. Dallas kept telling Staler that he needed to Bo-lieve but Slater wasn’t having much of it. In the end Rawley took Slater out with a big shoulder block that sent him flying out of the ring. Dallas turned around into a missile dropkick by Ryder who picked up the pinfall.

Winners by pinfall: Hype Bros

- After the match we see two men wearing motorcycle helmets and gear jump the guardrail and beat down the Hype Bros. They toss both men out of the ring and then unmask revealing themselves to be and shocking everyone at the same time to be Damien Sandow and Curtis Axel.

Sandow: “My name is Aaron Stevens and this right here *points to Curtis Axel* is Joe Hennig. We are sick and tired of sitting in the back and being told what to do. Tonight we take our futures in our own hands.”

Hennig (Axel): “For years now both of us have been handed horrible gimmick after horrible gimmick but no more. No we are calling the shots. No more made up names, no more stupid gimmicks.”

Stevens: (Sandow): “But that doesn’t mean we will forget the past but as of this moment, The Sons of Sandow are here and taking the new WWE by storm.”

INTERCONTINENTAL TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
The Vaudevillains (Aiden English/Simon Gotch) v. The Misfits (Adam Rose/Fandango) ©

- This match was a classic back and forth match. The Vaudevillains have the experienve factor in their corner but Rose and Fandango are getting better by the day. In the end The Misfits picked up the win after hitting a double team move on Gotch after taking English out of the match.

Winners by pinfall and STILL IC Tag Champions: The Misfits

Dean Ambrose v. Kevin Owens

- This match turned into another brawl between these two rivals. The match spilled outside the ring

Winner by DQ: Dean Ambrose

- After the match both men brawled throughout the crowd as we go to commercial.

After the commercial, Hardcore Champion Rob Van Dam and Challenger Baron Corbin made their way to the ring and awaited their 3rd opponent when all of a sudden…

“GORE…GORE…GORE!!!”

Out comes Rhyno and both men in the ring are a bit shocked as the site of him.

MAIN EVENT
HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
***As the match went on it was announced that the Hardcore Championship would be defended at Extreme Rules***

RVD © v. Baron Corbin v. Rhyno

- Rhyno used the element of surprise to go after both RVD and Baron Corbin taking both men out at one point. Corbin fought back taking the man-beast down to the mat. RVD got into the action with a springboard. In the end Rhyno whipped Corbin into the corner and then hit a series of shoulder blocks in the corner. Rhyno tossed Corbin into the middle of the ring and went for a Gore but Corbin moved out of the way and was able to hit the End of Days. RVD came flying off the top rope with a missile dropkick sending Corbin out of the ring. Then RVD hit the 5-star frog splash on Rhyno for the win.

Winner by pinfall and STILL hardcore Champion: Rob Van Dam

- After the match Corbin came back in and tossed RVD out of the ring and then beat down Rhyno.

Quick Results
Spoiler
Quote:
Extreme Rules PPV Preview

World Championship:
Brock Lesnar v. Seth Rollins ©

HIAC World #1 Contender’s Match:
Roman Reigns v. ??? v. ??? v. Bam Bam Bigelow v. ??? v. ???

Edge v. Randy Orton

Women’s Championship:
??? v. Alicia Fox ©

Hardcore Championship
Rob Van Dam © v. ???

??? v. ???

??? v. ???

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-20-2015, 08:50 PM   #78
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

I figured it was Sandow and Axel. Nice twist having them use their real names. That coupled with the new attitude makes them a very interesting team. I'm looking forward to where they go next.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:25 PM   #79
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
I figured it was Sandow and Axel. Nice twist having them use their real names. That coupled with the new attitude makes them a very interesting team. I'm looking forward to where they go next.
Only reason I could use their real names is because they can actually be called that in the game. Was so psyched that Hennig was available to use. Steven is actually Aaron's middle name but good enough.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 11-21-2015, 12:30 PM   #80
Pro

Im thinking that Taker - Bray will have a massive swerve involved

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »