Home

Forza Motorsport 4 Impressions From the OS Community

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport 4 Impressions From the OS Community within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #137
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Forza Motorsport 4 Impressions From the OS Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Yeah, I'm turning the corner (zing!) on my preference of GT5 to this. I really, really, really like the AI on CPU controlled drivers.

I'm considering joining a car club just for the hell of it - I am enjoying offline so much I don't care about online.

The cars are just sick... SICK. I'm completely in love with my Audi RS5. That alone was worth the purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
The cars are amazing... and ALL OF THEM have detailed cockpit views. The only things I wish this game had are night races and rain. That's a small tradeoff to make though with how awesome the rest of it is.

Oh, and coming up in May?? The Porsche DLC
This is the best racing game out now........will be interesting to see what Forza Horizon will be like.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #138
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

greatest racing game of all time imo..and its quite addictive

I probably play this more than any xbox game out there..it still remains in the top two in my xbox rotation

cant wait till the Porsche pack on the 22nd
Old 05-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #139
MVP

Garrett67's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Yeah, I'm turning the corner (zing!) on my preference of GT5 to this. I really, really, really like the AI on CPU controlled drivers.

I'm considering joining a car club just for the hell of it - I am enjoying offline so much I don't care about online.

The cars are just sick... SICK. I'm completely in love with my Audi RS5. That alone was worth the purchase.

If you can find a group of guys that race clean, you'll find that online is much better. You will also discover you're not as good as you think you are.

I haven't touched single player in months since I've been racing in a Sunday night league.

Its a different ballgame when you're going against different cars, tunes... etc, and real people .

If you can find that, you won't go back, trust me. ( and I really don't like playing anything online)

Xbox 360: Garrett67
Playstation: Bean1967
Steam: Axemaster5150
Old 10-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #140
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

This feels like a silly question, but I'm having problems finding my photo shots. I've found my "big" shot picture, but I've uploaded a couple regular shots and I can't find them on my page.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #141
Rookie

sars973's Arena

OVR: 0

My Xbox arrived today from Cowboom. Excellent company btw. Paid $115 or so for a 60gb 360 with controller, all cables, and a 1 year warranty. Everything is in great shape.

I updated the 360, downloaded some free cars, and fired up Forza 4.

It is awesome. PERIOD.

I'm a Sony guy, I actually owned GT5 twice. Bought it shortly after launch, played it for a week, traded it in for Shift 2. Picked it up again when the XL Edition came out (free from Playstation rewards) and played it for a few months. Ultimately I traded it in again.

Forza 4 is everything I liked about GT5, PLUS everything that GT5 was missing for me. Tons of cars, great graphics, the ability to customize cars, excellent driving/racing, a better sense of speed, everything about Forza 4 is awesome.

I bought this Xbox for Forza 4 and Forza Horizon (might get Alan Wake and some other games too) and so far with only Forza 4 this 360 is well worth it. I will be getting Horizon soon as well, so it looks like my PS3 will be getting a break. I can't believe I'm saying that lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »