Home

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Has Finally Arrived For 360, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Has Finally Arrived For 360, Post Your Impressions within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #49
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Has Finally Arrived For 360, Post Your Impress

Nope, I bought 10 tickets for that 1 car.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #50
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Patch Has Finally Arrived For 360, Post Your Impress

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCrouch
Nope, I bought 10 tickets for that 1 car.
'

Thanks Terry for clarifying that - I was just full of wrong info
Old 04-09-2013, 12:48 AM   #51
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

I really want to like ..and play this game.. I still can't control the car in corners, even on EASY! I don't really have room to buy and use a X-box steering control either.. I can't even keep a line most of the time, in corners I can't keep the line without touching the yellow/flat track and shoot up the track.. I can't re-start in traffic without dropping back 15 spots either or causing a giant wreck.. .. I am trying again after letting the game sit for 2 months, had time to try out the patch.. the only thing I'm noticing is I'm not ALWAYS getting run over by cars behind me.. before it was like a locomotive (and I don't mean the draft of a number of cars)..

I kind of miss the old games where you earn drivers' respect or create rivalries and they don't take you out unless you piss them off.

The only thing I've been able to do is win the pole at Daytona, which I do by a second and half over Jr. Even though I start on the pole each time I try to run Daytona and start a career I can't even lead a lap, and I usually get sick of being wrecked and shut off the game.. We'll see how it goes in a 50% (100 laps of course) race

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 01:22 AM   #52
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Already getting sick of the game after about 15 laps in the '500'.. same problems as always.. can't hold a line to get draft help, can't hold a line in corners, 20 cars pass on a restart.. went from 1st to 9th in 3 laps and 9th to 40th at lap 15.. I know the cars aren't equal and 'rookie' status means you have to upgrade car stuff, but they should be fast enough to restart if I can win the pole at tracks shouldn't it? It's stupid, I end up in the middle of 3 wide on every damn restart and there goes everyone.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #53
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Did I miss something along the way here? I went in for a 2 tire stop, no fuel, on a yellow and it changed 4 on me.. and a 2 tire and fuel 10 laps earlier on a green added fuel but no tires! I wouldn't have needed the 2 tire stop in the first place if it had done right sides with the fuel, but nope. They need to implement a system where we can order the pit stop changes before going to it like there used to be in games.

Old 04-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #54
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

^^^^ Do yourself a favor..... trade the game in and play the games that you like.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 05-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #55
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

So anyone found any fun in offline settings wise that make this game worth it? Or yet another cheap trade in or coaster?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »