Home

Rocket League

This is a discussion on Rocket League within the Rocket League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Rocket League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2017, 03:18 PM   #2289
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21
Rocket League

Paired up with a guy 3 games in a row and he kept hitting forfeit when we won the game or tied it up. Of course, I oblige and forfeit as well haha. The other team was so confused. One game was like a 5 minute OT and we got a nice passing play for the "win". We forfeited during the replay. The third time he didn't want to hit forfeit since he's learned I don't give a **** about my rank and I won't be hesitant to hit forfeit.

He was actually a good player, we played well together. No trash talk or salt between us, I just wanted to complete the forfeit vote for the hell of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-17-2017, 10:55 AM   #2290
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Rocket League

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
Paired up with a guy 3 games in a row and he kept hitting forfeit when we won the game or tied it up. Of course, I oblige and forfeit as well haha. The other team was so confused. One game was like a 5 minute OT and we got a nice passing play for the "win". We forfeited during the replay. The third time he didn't want to hit forfeit since he's learned I don't give a **** about my rank and I won't be hesitant to hit forfeit.

He was actually a good player, we played well together. No trash talk or salt between us, I just wanted to complete the forfeit vote for the hell of it.

I'm also very confused by this...

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2017, 01:00 AM   #2291
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Annoying. Get an annoying but odd looking pre-made group on 3s competitive, with names like Permabanned and NT Psyonix and 2 of them that have rankings showing are rookies. Before the ball is even hit we're greeted with 'you n****s know you're going to lose right?'

Always nice to get my reporting out of the way first thing.

We proceed to take the lead and hold them at 1-0 for more than half the match, but then we start to slip. They're all very good, setting up nice shots for each other that we mostly break up but they finally start pummeling us and the taunting continues.

Whatever, move on to the next game.

Next game, it's a 3v3 solo, cool. About 10 seconds after the kickoff i lose my connection to the servers. It takes a solid 30 seconds to actually disconnect, then AS SOON as I hit the main menu it says I disconnected from a ranked match, want to rejoin? Of course I do. Then it says banned from matchmaking for 15 minutes.

Now, I guess this happens when you disconnect from a ranked match, it's an automatic thing, presumably the match ended before I could rejoin or something. But after playing some douchebags with fresh accounts it's hard not to be suspicious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #2292
Banned

OVR: 27

I need to start taking long breaks from this game. I have noticed I play so much better when I do. Played about 10 doubles matches last night after not having played for almost 2 weeks. I believe I won 8 in row before losing the last 2. Pretty much all of my teammates were solid and I got MVP in all the wins. Got promoted to Gold I too which was nice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 05-26-2017, 09:33 AM   #2293
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

I'm probably due for a break, but I'm 2 bubbles from level 50... Want to hit that before I do, lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2017, 11:50 PM   #2294
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

Rocket League

Well **** opened my 4th nitro crate and got white dracos. Traded them almost instantly for 140 keys. I feel like I should have waited and gotten more considering how fast people jumped on that trade

I'm sitting here second guessing myself lol even though 140 keys is a **** ton, never had that many at once.

Old 05-28-2017, 12:23 AM   #2295
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

They're going for 200+ right now. Still super lucky. Best thing I've gotten out of a crate is Biomass and it only got me like 12 keys.

Some things are just stupidly overpriced. It's crazy how much people pay for this crap. Like Crimson lightning doesn't look that good, I much prefer Crimson Loopers. White Zombas DO look good, but again you can make a very similar look for 100 keys less with White Loopers. (If you can't tell Loopers are my favorite wheel. Been collecting.)

Last edited by CC; 05-28-2017 at 12:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2017, 01:13 PM   #2296
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

Nintendo switch will have cross play with Xbox and pc. Damnit Sony I just want to play some games with my Xbox buddies

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Rocket League »