Home

Rocket League

This is a discussion on Rocket League within the Rocket League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Rocket League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2017, 02:06 PM   #2313
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Rocket League

Yes! Finally hit diamond in regular standards. It definitely is much easier than solo standards if you get actual games and not smurf games. That promotion game was butt clenching though. We scored a go ahead goal with 5 seconds left and my team started spamming them. Of course, they get a kick off goal as it bangs off the side wall and they reached it first. The overtime lasted about 6 minutes until they finally missed a save and we got an open net. I'm just glad I can relax now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-23-2017, 02:26 PM   #2314
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

I honestly only want a white trail to match my cars and you get that at really low level like silver or prospect, so it doesn't matter to me if I make it up or not anymore. Ima rock the prospect trail.

Also... I need them to fix hexed with this update. It's by far my fave decal and I don't want to have to buy heatwave, but hexed is looking beat since they ruined it. I don't want to sell any wheels. Loving the price spike lately for my loopers, though. White ones have gone up 30+ since I bought, Crimsons are up around 20 since I bought. Sky Blues are still a little low, they're worth more on PC, so they should still go up. Couldn't afford the green ones or purple ones which is unfortunate because I knew they would go up too. My White Discos also went way up, those will be what I will sell

Last edited by CC; 06-23-2017 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:51 PM   #2315
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

I bought myself a heatwave for 12 keys. It was the first black market that released I believe and it's still my favorite one to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 06:38 PM   #2316
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

IMO... Hexed before this patch is the best looking, then heatwave, then parallax. Slipstream is alright too. Right now or if they don't change hexed back, then Heatwave looks the best by far. The rest I think look bad. Snakeskin looks good too pre-patch, but I can't get it on any of the cars I like. That's just me though.

Last edited by CC; 06-23-2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:13 AM   #2317
Pro

OVR: 2

Curious what you guys use as controller layout. I just change my airroll to the L1 button instead of square. Played a few games and then changed setup again to have air roll left to L1 and air roll right to r1 instead of holding air roll and using stick.

Kind of interesting , What I learned through this is the whole time when I had button as square and thought I was hitting roll shots with square I was actually rolling my thumb and double hitting x and flipping into the ball and square wasn't really doing anything but it was just how I had learned to do it and muscle memory that led me to believe it was square doing it.

I think I'm going to go with the r&l 1 being air rolls but I'm curious what some of you use and if you know what pros use whether it's individual air roll buttons or one airroll + left stick?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #2318
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

I just use default.

Though I rarely use air roll because I didn't even know it existed until they added that pro tip loading screen, lol. I havent been into practice since the day I bought the game so that's one of those skills I may never learn.

Last edited by CC; 06-25-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:23 PM   #2319
Pro

OVR: 2

Mike are you on PC or PS4 ?

Old 06-25-2017, 09:32 PM   #2320
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanner
Mike are you on PC or PS4 ?

PS4 and I use air roll on L1, I had it on triangle for a while, but I couldn't dribble as well since I had to lift my thumb off of boost to switch ball cam off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Rocket League »