Old 11-22-2020, 07:08 PM   #19
superjames1992
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Yale Bulldogs (NCAA Football 07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstone1987
Rough start, lots to work on. Good luck though!
Thanks! We’ve got a lot to work on! We better beat Harvard because the rest of our games aren't looking good, haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
In all the threads I have read and all the years of Dynasty reporting, I don't think I can say I have ever seen a team actually have negative rushing yards in back to back games. It's going to be a long season....
Our offensive line is really bad. So we can’t run the ball well in the first place, and we are surrendering a lot of sack yardage. Plus my quarterback is immobile so he’s a sitting duck behind this porous offensive line. I don’t have a lot of ideas to improve things, unfortunately.

My running backs are actually solid, but it doesn’t matter who you have back there if there isn’t much blocking. We need to improve the offensive line badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper
Points are a positive, especially against a ranked foe! This is going to be quite the rebuild though, even more so when you consider the recruiting guidelines and academic standards you put in place.
Yep! We’ll see if I can stick with the recruiting house rules. My initial testing indicated they may be a little too hard to really sign anyone initially (since there aren’t a lot of guys with A awareness ratings in the first place), but I’ll figure that out better later on! I’m not recruiting anyone in-season because I can’t recruit 3* or higher players yet as a 1* school, regardless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsJunkie
Nice job getting points on the board. Good improvement to build on. Definitely going to be worth the build!
Let’s hope, haha! The good thing is that we really can’t get any worse. A lot of the walk-ons you get in this game are better than the guys I’m starting with after all, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Going to be tough sledding in the early going, but looking forward to seeing how you do with Yale! Throwing Yale and Harvard in a dynasty is always something I've wanted to do, so fun to see how you do up in New Haven. Enjoyed your WVU dynasty a while back (even when rooting against them, haha), so looking forward to this one.
Thanks, dude! Thinking back I should have moved Harvard up to an FBS Independent when I moved Yale up, as well! Oh, well! I don’t want to restart now (I’m a little further along than my reports are).