Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2010, 01:10 AM   #169
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Well I turned off team chemistry and checked out the sim games again. Still a 3 problem. Big men still jacking them up. 2k better fix this, seriously. I don't care if it's a roster update or what but this is unacceptable and I'm not one to bash 2k in general. I'll suggest tweaks and what can be improved, but in general when you think about what basketball games used to be like (I started out on the old intellivsion basketball) and what it is today you can't complain much. That said, again the big men shooting three thing is unacceptable, particularly when it didn't exist and now it does. I can't imagine how this could have happened.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:25 AM   #170
Banned

OVR: 31

Okay so the 3pt shooting is screwed up but what else is it screwing up? Are there more shots per game? Possessions per game? Are these shots being taken from somewhere else? Are FT per game the same?

I don't have a PS3 so ignore me if you will but if we know what the problem is we might want to examine what else is affected and what that what caused this effect.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:43 AM   #171
MVP

OVR: 9

Has anybody been able to connect to online pickup games, since patch? I haven't for some odd reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #172
Banned

OVR: 18

so yall telling me to avoid this patch. SO this patch have destroy association mode sim stats, big men are now starting to jack up threes. If so im done with this NBA2k cuz im not waiting another 2 months for a potential patch #3. I have put too much work in these sliders i have yet to play assiocation mode because i waiting for patch number 2 and now to find out its a game killer patch o hell no man. Forget this moving back to MW2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
What are the cons of Team Chemistry off?
You will see a good amount of playoff caliber teams miss the playoffs like spurs or lakers and see a good amount of garbage teams make the playoffs like warriors or wolves.

Last edited by stateprop; 01-13-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:31 AM   #173
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Do the big men jack up threes while playing?

I wonder what is causing this. It would kinda suck seeing big men with lots of 3pt attempts.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:37 AM   #174
MVP

Yea they do shoot threes. Oden shot two of them and made 1, thats when I quit the game. This patch has messed up my association so I am probably going to stop playing association till they fix it
Old 01-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #175
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

so there are still 3 pt problems both with sim stats and while playing even with team chemistry off? some people are saying yes and some saying no. can anyone else weigh in? state, good call about what happens with it off...that's a huge letdown. i was going to just play without it on but i mean, the nets in the finals? come on...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #176
Pro

Can someone instruct me on how to "delete" the patch? I read this thread after I DL'ed the patch. I didnt even realize it [3pt shooting] after I played 2 games last night. I had a rookie PF take 2 3's in a game (I didn't think much of it because he has a jump shot) and then Spencer Hawes take and hit a 3 in my next game (still didnt think about it too much). Then I read this thread and checked simmed stats. First box score I check was Magic vs Pistons. Dwight Howard went 0-5 from 3pt! I am way too deep in my association to start over or turn off chemistry or player morale.

I really put a lot of work in with draft classes/signings/etc. I cannot start over. Anyone know how to delete this patch? I know people have mentioned deleting Cache? HOw do you do that and will it erase both patches? Please help!
College Hoops 2k8 - 12-13 Legacy
psn: madness13

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »