Home

NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web (ESPN Videogames)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web (ESPN Videogames) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web (ESPN Videogames)

Well in that statement they did say up to 60season and there was still more to come, So I hope they get down for us offline players and blow our minds with something big at E3..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #146
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboykmoney
Im with you on this ,But it looks like they left us offline lovers of the game out when it come to being able to do this. I feel like whats online should be offline and vis versa, So with that said Im hoping they have more news for the ones that dont play online.
I'm strictly a offline player and you're wrong about us being left out. You don't have to play anyone online. All you have to do is sign in and play franchise online against the CPU. Just like you normally would offline except your signed in. And you have to be online in order for all of you highlights and such to be uploaded to the web. So, I really don't see how anyone with an internet connection is left out here.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 06-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #147
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I'm strictly a offline player and you're wrong about us being left out. You don't have to play anyone online. All you have to do is sign in and play franchise online against the CPU. Just like you normally would offline except your signed in. And you have to be online in order for all of you highlights and such to be uploaded to the web. So, I really don't see how anyone with an internet connection is left out here.
this, exactly
Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 AM   #148
All Star

OVR: 33

time to sign up for a dynasty lolz.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:13 AM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Say bro thats all fine and dandy, But if thats how you feel about this news and it has you feeling like its the best thing going, Then good for you and all that feel like you. But my point is still made because its offline with me and so many others that buy this game as well, So Im just hoping they have more to give us as well to were the game mostly matter in the end of all this.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:17 AM   #150
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Questions: How will recruiting sliders be handled when I recruit on the web in an online dynasty? Will the CPU still recruit at their given skill level set by the slider? Will recruiting be easier online or will it be an even system for both web and console?

Other than that, this is a great addition. Hopefully this and teambuilder 2.0 will extend the life of this game way longer than Ncaa 10.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 06-10-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #151
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
This is great news, but my only concern is when it comes to things like conference invites and job offers. Things that add to the offline experience maybe not being available in an online dynasty. If that stuff is in online mode, then awesome. If not, then I'll still be running an offline D alongside my online one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 01:37 AM   #152
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboykmoney
Say bro thats all fine and dandy, But if thats how you feel about this news and it has you feeling like its the best thing going, Then good for you and all that feel like you. But my point is still made because its offline with me and so many others that buy this game as well, So Im just hoping they have more to give us as well to were the game mostly matter in the end of all this.
Yeah something else would be nice.

However, this is huge IMO. Reason being is because this is the first feature (outside of game-play features),pretty much ever that I can think of, that has positives for both offline and online gamers. The only other things that effects both groups is roster updates and patches.

Like I said before the only people who won't benefit from this are guys without internet connections in their homes and guys who choose not to use it. For guys like me, who sit at a computer 40 hours a week and dream about playing video games, this is huge news. I've been waiting on something like this since this generation of consoles have been released and it's finally here! I'm excited.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »