Home

NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #113
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMoJox
Here's HOPING the A.I. is not cheese on H.O.F. difficulty this year. Kendrick Perkins nailing long jumpers on me all game was just ridiculous! They need to make it challenging but not give the cpu such a large handicap to make every shot possible.
There called sliders for a reason. Learn it, love it, live it
Old 08-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
There called sliders for a reason. Learn it, love it, live it
only if they let you in online association and My Player
Old 08-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #115
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System

I really don't see what was wrong with Isomotion, but if they got to make it more intuitive am up for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby803
only if they let you in online association and My Player

You can on PC.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #117
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I really don't see what was wrong with Isomotion, but if they got to make it more intuitive am up for it.
I have no problem with Isomotion either. But there's always a way to make things better. Is this it? Hopefully.

One thing I'm certain of, it'll work better in 2K14. It usually takes at least another title for a new system to be implemented as good as possible.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #118
Rookie

I really had gripes with isomotion
1. NO SEPERATION or Beating man off dribble ... You hardly get any seperation with even the best ball handlers vs the worst on ball defenders agaisnt cpu opponets mostly and sometimes online

2. Even if i do get seperation.... The computer will catch up(guards) and even slow CENTERS WILL STAY IN FRONT of your point gaurds because isomotion was compensated with sliding which will be in the game in 2k13 as well because i saw it in the new trailer

3. Hopefully this year we can actually get seperation and beat our man off the dribble AND KEEP IT seperation
Old 08-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #119
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObviousHater
I really had gripes with isomotion
1. NO SEPERATION or Beating man off dribble ... You hardly get any seperation with even the best ball handlers vs the worst on ball defenders agaisnt cpu opponets mostly and sometimes online

2. Even if i do get seperation.... The computer will catch up(guards) and even slow CENTERS WILL STAY IN FRONT of your point gaurds because isomotion was compensated with sliding which will be in the game in 2k13 as well because i saw it in the new trailer

3. Hopefully this year we can actually get seperation and beat our man off the dribble AND KEEP IT seperation
That wasn't the fault of the Isomotion though.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #120
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
That wasn't the fault of the Isomotion though.
It has something to do with isomotion..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »