Home

NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #105
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
Thomas Robinson - 75
Andrea Bargnani - 75

Tyler Zeller - 65
Jonas Valanciunas - 59
Meyers Leonard - 59

Ahh, the life of a Raptors and 2k basketball fan is a cruel one. Jonas rated the same as the guy he torched for 30/15/5 last summer, wonderful.

I know Jonas isn't the most popular rookie this year because he is from europe and most people probably have never seen him play a game before. But I have seen him play (many times...euroleague, fiba under 19, olympic qualifiers) and he is not a 59 rated player with no sig skill.

Hopefully this is just due to the 2k roster guys not really knowing Val's game and he gets updated once the season starts. Because once the season starts everyone will see that he can play.

Also Bargnani did play nice last season when he wasn't injured....maybe even a fringe all star (i know I'm gonna get flamed for that comment, but he really was playing at an all-star level). I think he needs to get boosted up a couple of points to around the 79/80 level and be up there with Lowry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #106
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
His terrible coach liked to run small ball and the Lithuanian guards do nothing but look off bigs and take low % runners and 3s. There's a reason they underperformed so badly and a reason that coach has already been told he won't be returning to the national team.

But yeah, let's ignore all his accomplishments to that point. He would have been more dominant in the NCAA last than any of the other Cs drafted this year.
He clearly missed any basketball that Val played up until that point. He didn't even start or get minutes in the olympics. I think someone is just trying to validate the Cavs drafting Tristan Thompson instead of Jonas.......
Old 09-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 6

Valanciunas and Motiejunas are VERY underrated in this game, did 2k insider saw them playing? they're like at least 70-75, Valanciunas maybe even more
i won't wonder if Valanciunas will be the Rookie of the year
Old 09-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #108
Rookie

TwinCitiesJHawk's Arena

OVR: 2

Dang no Tyshawn Taylor on the Nets
Old 09-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #109
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I know Jonas isn't the most popular rookie this year because he is from europe and most people probably have never seen him play a game before. But I have seen him play (many times...euroleague, fiba under 19, olympic qualifiers) and he is not a 59 rated player with no sig skill.

Hopefully this is just due to the 2k roster guys not really knowing Val's game and he gets updated once the season starts. Because once the season starts everyone will see that he can play.

Also Bargnani did play nice last season when he wasn't injured....maybe even a fringe all star (i know I'm gonna get flamed for that comment, but he really was playing at an all-star level). I think he needs to get boosted up a couple of points to around the 79/80 level and be up there with Lowry.
You just have to wonder HOW they could MISS Ratings and Tendencies(within Reason) with ANY player considering it is THEIR JOB. I mean I find it so funny each year how things are off so BAD. EVEN Free Throw Rating is OFF for some players. I mean HOW can you mess up Free Throw Rating? LOL. And how can guys who NEVER take 3pt Shots, have ANY 3pt Tendency OVER 0? The MANY mysteries of 2k's Player Rating system.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-26-2012, 09:52 AM   #110
MVP

OVR: 8

Okay so I guess I can't start working on my roster until all these players are added in. How long do you guys think that will take?
Old 09-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm happy this video came out now I don't have to rush to get it. I play alot of classic seasons and without Kareem, Dr J, Webber, i will stick with 2k12 for a little while. Can't run with the 87 Lakers without Kareem. I'll get it for the current teams that's all. Probably just run with the Lakers and create a my player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 5

Damn, I hope this game ships with all the second rounders. No lockout, no excuse this time. Saw too many 2nd rounders not on the roster (Darius Miller for NO, Quincy Miller for Denver, Tyshawn Taylor for Brooklyn etc.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »