Home

PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #193
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
There is no NA demo for PS4.
Unless it's been deleted from the store, which I doubt, just follow the above poster's directions, and there it is.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #194
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Hmm. I just found it. But no under the demo section. I had to search for Pro Evolution in the search options.

Old 10-09-2014, 02:55 AM   #195
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm liking the demo of this a whole lot more than FIFA 15. I mean, I still enjoy FIFA for all its flaws. But this. This just seems like the NBA2K of soccer. The player models, movement, animations. CPU AI controlled players on your team doing what they should be doing. I've only played two games of the demo. But man. I think once this comes out I wont be touching FIFA. I'm sure it will have its own flaws. But it just feels better.

Also, is it a glitch on my demo, or is there no announcers?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 06:48 AM   #196
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I'm liking the demo of this a whole lot more than FIFA 15. I mean, I still enjoy FIFA for all its flaws. But this. This just seems like the NBA2K of soccer. The player models, movement, animations. CPU AI controlled players on your team doing what they should be doing. I've only played two games of the demo. But man. I think once this comes out I wont be touching FIFA. I'm sure it will have its own flaws. But it just feels better.

Also, is it a glitch on my demo, or is there no announcers?
They didn't include commentary Zone but tbh, you're not missing much in that department.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #197
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Finally put the demo to bed (deleted it) I must have played close to 100 matches, haha, I have seen enough to know that I will enjoy the game. I just hope they iron some issues and we see more fouls, more ground stray passes from the CPU and hopefully improved ball physics. I am fine with the keepers, honestly, they are good. Yes, they may parry shots back into play sometimes but they are solid. Played quite a few matches where I saw them winning MoM a decent amount of times.

I am excited for fluid formation as I am tactics/formations guy; I am a stickler for seeing teams line up properly and playing close to their real life counterparts. The new formation changes allow for so much more of a dynamic flow to the game. I don't know if anyone else has messed around with it but if you haven't please do.

Also, can't wait to see how lower rated teams play in the final build, that will really let me know if they fully delivered in the gameplay department.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:54 AM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Finally put the demo to bed (deleted it) I must have played close to 100 matches, haha, I have seen enough to know that I will enjoy the game. I just hope they iron some issues and we see more fouls, more ground stray passes from the CPU and hopefully improved ball physics. I am fine with the keepers, honestly, they are good. Yes, they may parry shots back into play sometimes but they are solid. Played quite a few matches where I saw them winning MoM a decent amount of times.

I am excited for fluid formation as I am tactics/formations guy; I am a stickler for seeing teams line up properly and playing close to their real life counterparts. The new formation changes allow for so much more of a dynamic flow to the game. I don't know if anyone else has messed around with it but if you haven't please do.

Also, can't wait to see how lower rated teams play in the final build, that will really let me know if they fully delivered in the gameplay department.
Agree on everything.
Keepers are solid and they behave realistically. Even real life keepers parry back into play often.

I am also close to deleting the demo I don't want to play it too much and grow tired of the game before I even buy it.

My only concern will be lack of editing features for PS4. If they don't do anything it will affect the game big time.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:32 PM   #199
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
Agree on everything.
My only concern will be lack of editing features for PS4. If they don't do anything it will affect the game big time.
I think that depends to be honest with the exception of the EPL obviously but they have licenses for the other leagues. obviously if you are a fan of the EPL then yes it will be tough. You will be able to edit things on your own but as of right now we won't be able to use Option files. The other question is the 2nd division. The players will be correct but we don't know about team names etc. at this point so that could put a damper on things as well. Having said all that as good as the gameplay is this year it may not matter
Old 10-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #200
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

That's my thought as well, FIFA for England, PES for outside of England.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »