Home

Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 06:19 PM   #65
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

yeah, it would be nice to see updated halftime show to improve upon last year. Other games around the league, that type of thing. But, for me, I am less concerned about "broadcast" items. When I play, I normally turn off all broadcast commentary (and, having been doing this for years). Not because the commentary is bad (I mean, it is bad whether it's Simms or Collinsworth back in the day. Although, Colinswork had some funny/stupid remarks that made me chuckle every time I heard them). But, because I want to feel like i am on the field. Now, this is a personal preference, and to each his own. But, for me, the first order of business for presentation should be the crowd. And, I don't mean to offend, but at the very least, the logic of when to cheer (home/away, offense/defense) should have easily been implemented years ago. Loudness, start/stop, slowly getting louder, going insane on a turnover, etc. Those have never been implemented and i have never got the feeling of the crowd really getting behind the game. So, i hope they have improved on this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #66
Rookie

2 things please already!!!!!! Weather needs improvement its always 30 degrees no matter where u play when it's cold or 70 when it's hot&the only way it's cold it has to be snowing need to take it back to the ncaa days were u could control the temp!!!! 2nd thing the cleats for god sakes!!!
we've been dealing with the same shoes for years every sports game has upgraded it's shoes even mlb the show 15 this year!!!!!! get it togethor small details mean so much!!!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 07:26 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
More than one pregame intro, give us at least two-three different pregame intro's. Plus the current intro in Madden 15 is horrible, looks nothing like what we would see on broadcast TV; and bring the coin toss back, how could you claim simulation when you take out the coin toss?
so true!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 07:34 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
yeah, it would be nice to see updated halftime show to improve upon last year. Other games around the league, that type of thing. But, for me, I am less concerned about "broadcast" items. When I play, I normally turn off all broadcast commentary (and, having been doing this for years). Not because the commentary is bad (I mean, it is bad whether it's Simms or Collinsworth back in the day. Although, Colinswork had some funny/stupid remarks that made me chuckle every time I heard them). But, because I want to feel like i am on the field. Now, this is a personal preference, and to each his own. But, for me, the first order of business for presentation should be the crowd. And, I don't mean to offend, but at the very least, the logic of when to cheer (home/away, offense/defense) should have easily been implemented years ago. Loudness, start/stop, slowly getting louder, going insane on a turnover, etc. Those have never been implemented and i have never got the feeling of the crowd really getting behind the game. So, i hope they have improved on this year.
Great suggestion!!!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 07:35 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
and bring the coin toss back, how could you claim simulation when you take out the coin toss?
WHYYYY they would do this anyways is crazy... Part of playing football is choosing heads or tails... and dealing with the strategic decisions after the result shows.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:51 PM   #70
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Scores and highlights from around the league have been a part of the NFL since.....well..forever. M10 and M11 were good starts. It was well done in NCAA and it's well done in FIFA. It's time for it to be in Madden. I'd be happy with a scroll at the bottom of the screen. Just anything to make me feel like I'm not the only game on Sunday. If my team is playing on Monday night the final scores from Sunday should be scrolling at the bottom of the screen.

I even remember when Looman was unveiling the halftime and post game shows in a hype video with the comment "people have been asking for this...". Blah blah blah.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:54 PM   #71
Rookie

So nobody gone mention the awful Create a Player we been dealing with for 3+ years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2015, 07:57 PM   #72
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

It's kind of funny that they have ridley in the poster in a patriots jersey when they preach about details.

On the presentation side. I would like a much improved halftime show and weekly wrap up show. Not sure we will get either since online cfm doesn't have presentation.

I would love commentary that relates to my cfm and what is currently going on.

I'm guessing the big reveal will be a more fleshed out player recap/highlight reel we had in 15. Ties in with be the playmaker tag line.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »