Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-03-2016, 08:41 PM   #193
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

OK. I was able to navigate through to the JP PS store account but am not sure if this is the right version. It looks like it is going for about 8,000 yen. Let me know if this is the one I should get.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0798.jpg (585.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0797.jpg (559.9 KB, 65 views)
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-03-2016, 08:46 PM   #194
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

The one on the second screen for 8,618 yen is the correct one. The success game is 3,000 yen, you don't want that one.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:49 PM   #195
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Yeah the one on the far left that doesn't have a player on it and just has the baseball logo on it is the full game.

There might be a cheaper version of the full game though?

See if you can find a cheaper one with that baseball logo tile.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 09:05 PM   #196
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

There a demo I can get off the Japanese store?
Old 05-04-2016, 05:42 AM   #197
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
That's the special Amazon only limited edition that costs 9,080 yen.

The regular version of the game is 7,039 yen ($66) on Amazon Japan. And it's another $6 for 2-day FedEx shipping to the USA.

Most of your pictures are correct. I believe the bottom-left mode on the main menu is the 20th Anniversary Success Mode where you face a bunch of characters from old Power Pros games. I'm not sure what "laurel's 9" is. I haven't tried that mode yet.
https://translate.google.com/transla...FEXQTPR9BKJ185

I see three separate versions:
(1) "No Amazon limited benefits" 7045
(2) "Mu Normal Edition benefits" 7039
(3) "Amazon limited benefits" 11,200

What's the difference between the 7045 and the 7039 (mu normal edition)? I know the amazon limited beneifts 7045 specifies in the title "early purchase bonus DLC included), but is there really a difference. Didn't you also specify in one of your earlier post that you had some type of trouble getting the DLC stuff.

I remember I actually ordered Pro Yakyuu Spirits 6 (the only one with the worlds baseball classic) years ago for the PS3. Fired it up tonight and yesterday, and although the hitting looks "easy" and "simple" because there is an indicator telling the gamer exactly where the ball will land with respect to the strike zone, it's actually not as easy as it looks. Everything simply feels organic and realistic compared to MLB the Show, despite MLB16 being one of my favorite games at the moment.

I noticed you posted a link to the power pro 2016 translation, well at least the initial works. But is anyone going to do what I did a feel post back and actually put the english translation directly into the graphics/screenshots, because if not, I kind of want to do that with everything in the game, obviously for the main stuff (franchise/season/pennant/exhibition, etc mode), but also if I can find a way to get the "success" mode translated as well, even though I don't really care much for "myplayer" stuff. Don't even play "myplayer" in MLBtheshow or NBA2k16. Again, only if I have the time and a way to get the stuff translated.

http://powerprotranslation.com/setti...gs_2016-4.html
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 05-04-2016 at 05:54 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:35 AM   #198
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNunez187
Maybe try to find an older cheaper copy. Like 2012 or 2013 and see if it is something you can handle without spending $80. I got my first copy of PYS off of Amazon for $30.
That might not be a bad idea. Are those older versions still solid? It'd not like rosters are an issue because I obviously have no idea who any of the players are anyway. Are the older versions for PS3?
Old 05-04-2016, 09:11 AM   #199
Rookie

Is it worth spending $70 on Vita version? I have 2012 PSP version I'm currently playing.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:26 AM   #200
Rookie

What am i doing wrong? I can't even find this game on Amazon Japan, let alone the older versions? I'm searching 'power pros' and the only thing coming up is the DS game from 2008 and a Wii game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »