Home

OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

This is a discussion on OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2016, 03:33 AM   #73
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OS 2016 Sounds of the Show Packs

Added the Brewers to the OP. Thanks The Kid 24 for the list. A bunch of player music. no new stadium music so I included the stadium sounds from the starter pack. The list I got had pitcher entrance music as well as some pitcher at bat music so the files listed as (PWU) stands for pitcher walk up.

Each pack is taking a couple hours so the packs I did tonight were actually between 4 and 5 hours. We are getting these done as quickly as possible so please have patience.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:19 AM   #74
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
I dont know where you got that list from but it is not accurate, this is the list you should use, he is really good at identifying the sounds and is very efficient.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...usic-list.html
AWESOME! That was the one I was looking for!
Old 04-09-2016, 09:31 AM   #75
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruth28
idk if its me but in that yankee pack i cant find the position players anymore..i get the roll chants , stadium sounds and pitchers but no position players...and im confused as to which packs are most up to date ..because i was at the astros yankees game and arod never used the pitbull song or the 3rd song in the pack, he only used ni**as in paris and run this town mostly run this town, also tex wasnt using black and white it was the same walkup as the past years the i wanna rock song or maybe i was hearing things idk ...so im confused to which pack is up 2 date
Your dowloaded the starter pack. The original post, first page on this one, has the link to the "mostly" current Yankees. Both packs have 25 or more position players, so I don't understand how your not seeing them, but they are all there. I know that Google Drive doesn't let you view the entire pack while in preview mode, so maybe that is what your looking at. The current pack contains 25 position players and will be updated again with more walkups once more info becomes available.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2016, 11:20 AM   #76
Rookie

volsfan39's Arena

OVR: 1

Anyone notice after the game update SOTS not sticking with default players any more? Luckily I had them saved on a roster but this could present a problem for OSFM if we have to redo all these. I already had all the SOTS packs in the game. Thank you guys for all your work it makes the game so much better!!
Update: I just downloaded a couple of rosters and the sounds were there. They are not on the default roster anymore weird..

Last edited by volsfan39; 04-09-2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:06 PM   #77
Rookie

volsfan39's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok I have been testing some things and some of the sounds are there others not. I had done all of the walkups and stadium music. Some of the walkups now are missing....Is anyone else experiencing this? Everything was good until game patch..
Old 04-09-2016, 01:40 PM   #78
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I've easily spent more time messing with SOTS than the game itself. I can't even play without OSFM.

Looking forward to seeing more packs come to light!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 04-09-2016, 02:43 PM   #79
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I've easily spent more time messing with SOTS than the game itself. I can't even play without OSFM.

Looking forward to seeing more packs come to light!
Well I just happen happen to have finished one. Here are the Cleveland Indians. Big thanks to crains13!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...EUwNVFNa1lrZTg

I just sent cujomatty the link so they will make it to the OP when he has a moment. This is for everyone who can't wait.

Should have the Reds done tomorrow around the same time and the Mets to follow possibly Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited by lowlighthabit; 04-09-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:51 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan39
Ok I have been testing some things and some of the sounds are there others not. I had done all of the walkups and stadium music. Some of the walkups now are missing....Is anyone else experiencing this? Everything was good until game patch..
I actually experienced this before the patch. I don't know what caused it but walk up music just disappeared from teams that I had already assigned music to. I'm absolutely positive this problem existed before the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »