Home

Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

This is a discussion on Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018 within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 01:19 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

I'd also like to see some attempt at ambient sound design in a tennis game. What makes Roland Garros feel like Roland Garros is the clinking of the flagploes when the wind gets up. I've been to a few tournaments and they all have their own sounds. I've been to one on the coast which gets increasingly pestered by seagulls as the day draws on - that would add a lot of atmosphere!
Old 04-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #50
Just started!

Re: Tennis World Tour Gameplay Video & Interview, Release Date Scheduled For May 2018

Hi folks,

I'll have the chance to interview the developers for a press interview. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about the game?
Old 04-03-2018, 10:24 PM   #51
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexious
Hi folks,

I'll have the chance to interview the developers for a press interview. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about the game?
Are the graphics going to get substantially better, or are the current visuals close to what we can expect when the game is released?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Hi folks,

One clarification/question for the devs...

Q. Looking at the gameplay videos, the ball speed seems to be on the lower side with players reaching shots which should be winners. Will this be addressed in the final build as players able to lunge and reach nearly every shot leads to unrealistically long rallies.

Last edited by Alfie; 04-09-2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:29 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Hi folks,

Questions:
Do we have the opportunity to generate a player like del potro or nadal to start our career mode? Are there official nike/lacoste/...-stuff to add in player creation?
Is there an animated trophy celebration in career mode / tournament mode?
Is there a tournamet creator like in AO tennis?
Do the players from official roster have different outfits?
Do the game have hawk-eye/challenges?

Last edited by pizzaprosciutto; 04-08-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:48 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Hi folks,

Is it possible to use a real player (like Federer) for career mode or we must use a created player?

Exhibition Tournament mode is included in the game or not?

I hate that we cannot use a real player to do a career...lets say...i want to dominate the Tour with Fed...i cant...its really stupid in my opinion. Never understand why we must use a created player.
In Top Spin 4 there was no exhib Tournament even...and it was really ridicolous. So all those guys like Agassi or Nadal and we can use them only in exhibition games...not even a tournament...cmon...
Old 04-09-2018, 06:55 PM   #55
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Is it possible to use a real player (like Federer) for career mode or we must use a created player?

Exhibition Tournament mode is included in the game or not?

I hate that we cannot use a real player to do a career...lets say...i want to dominate the Tour with Fed...i cant...its really stupid in my opinion. Never understand why we must use a created player.
In Top Spin 4 there was no exhib Tournament even...and it was really ridicolous. So all those guys like Agassi or Nadal and we can use them only in exhibition games...not even a tournament...cmon...
Agree 100%.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2018, 08:16 AM   #56
Pro

I'm looking forward to the game as I loved TopSpin4 but quite frankly this looks sh/t in comparison. Maybe my memory about the game abandons me but I'm expecting a lot better than that trailer.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »