Home

AO International Tennis

This is a discussion on AO International Tennis within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: AO International Tennis

Hey guys I am also on the fence between AO tennis and world tour tennis. I don’t know these guys, they live in Australia I believe, they have YouTube channels that mainly focus on tennis games. They have tons of videos and comments on both games. JohnnyDGaming and CaptianGoodspeed. They seem like good dudes too. I am def leaning towards AO international Tennis
Old 05-24-2018, 03:00 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayotick
I know you can use your created players but not sure about utilizing the stadiums within the career mode. I can look into this and report back later.
That would be great thank you very much!!!!
Old 05-24-2018, 04:19 PM   #35
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
(posted on 04-13-2018) Looks to me like this game is going to be better than the much anticipated Tennis World Tour that is also releasing in May.
Game set & match.

Well done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2018, 06:27 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenVenom
Hey guys I am also on the fence between AO tennis and world tour tennis. I don’t know these guys, they live in Australia I believe, they have YouTube channels that mainly focus on tennis games. They have tons of videos and comments on both games. JohnnyDGaming and CaptianGoodspeed. They seem like good dudes too. I am def leaning towards AO international Tennis

In the state both games are in now, I don’t think a single person can argue for TWT over AO. I’d get AO hands down, and I bought both getting suckered into the hype that was TWT.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-24-2018, 06:28 PM   #37
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

Patch is out for the PC (1.5 gb). Hopefully soon for the consoles.

Old 05-24-2018, 06:29 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EestiMats
Got the game today and pleasantly surprised with the gameplay overall.

I started on "Pro" difficulty as i have not played any tennis games for years. First matches of the career have been very competitive but i noticed that drop shots were very effective both for and against me. At some point i actually tried to return serve with drop shot and after it worked tried to see if the AI adjusts but i ended up only losing 1 point in 3 opponent service games. Previously i hadn't break once.

This was in career mode, women players with overall ratings around 45 and pro difficulty.

Does anyone know if this is general issue and is it being recognized and possibly fixed by developers? I can just not play drop shots at all so it's far from gamekiller for me and looking forward to continue the career.

I had this same issue, it seemed much improved on Veteran level difficulty. You can still get them in when your opponent is out of position, but anything when they are close to centered on the court they will get back most of the time. It also seems harder to time then and I tend to drop more into the net.

Old 05-24-2018, 08:58 PM   #39
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfiore99
That would be great thank you very much!!!!
Ok started a career and you choose to create a player or a star player which includes all of your downloaded players. You choose between a few initial sponsors, and a support team. I don't see where the custom stadiums are in career mode. I have attached a pick for week one options. It allows you to pick and choose your venue, train etc. It doesn't seem you can customize the venue but it allows you flexibility to pick and choose.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Kayotick; 05-24-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:52 PM   #40
Rookie

Just got the game and played one set on pro level. Got blasted 6 - 0. Game takes some getting used to but i do not understand all the significant negative feedback. I thought it looked pretty good and i actually hit balls into the net on occassion! Do not remember that happening in past games.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »