Home

AO international tennis editing thread

This is a discussion on AO international tennis editing thread within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2018, 05:33 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Tomba, here is the latest creation of Rafael Balaverde, The Libema Open Hertogenbosch Tournament on grass in Holland.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wilt.jpg (195.5 KB, 196 views)
Old 07-08-2018, 07:37 AM   #74
MVP

Working on Andre Agassi and John McEnroe outfits now...going to make 3 version of Agassi (Young blond, mid with goatee and bald late) and 2 version of Mac (1 with long hair and 1 post 83 with short hair) with at Least 3x outfit for each version.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #75
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Working on Andre Agassi and John McEnroe outfits now...going to make 3 version of Agassi (Young blond, mid with goatee and bald late) and 2 version of Mac (1 with long hair and 1 post 83 with short hair) with at Least 3x outfit for each version.
My McEnroe is up to about 100 downloads now, I guess people like the face. I only gave him two outfits though.

Are you adding outfits to mine or the other one? I actually think mine is a more realistic representation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2018, 02:11 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
My McEnroe is up to about 100 downloads now, I guess people like the face. I only gave him two outfits though.

Are you adding outfits to mine or the other one? I actually think mine is a more realistic representation.

i have downloaded the beautiful bald Agassi and used that as a base for my 3 version: young blond, mid with goatee and bald late. Some user added his 95 US Open outfit (the one he got in TWT) and its very nice!

For Mac i have your version but im also trying to work from zero because im not 100% sold on his face like for your Stich or Agassi.
Working on Rackets too...
For his post 84 version i think the "Murray" hairstyle is a good choice...what do you think?

Last edited by MJWizards; 07-08-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:24 PM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
i have downloaded the beautiful bald Agassi and used that as a base for my 3 version: young blond, mid with goatee and bald late. Some user added his 95 US Open outfit (the one he got in TWT) and its very nice!

For Mac i have your version but im also trying to work from zero because im not 100% sold on his face like for your Stich or Agassi.
Working on Rackets too...
For his post 84 version i think the "Murray" hairstyle is a good choice...what do you think?
I agree, that's the right hair for post 84.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:53 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 10

Is there anyone who has a tutorial yet here or elsewhere for how to create our own faces? I've been playing with the tool in the game and using my images with the sample that comes with the game but I'm not getting anywhere.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:31 AM   #79
Rookie

i make a player with sliders all 0 and he play good against me. that little bit sad . my plan was to make the reflex sliders from all players lower that causes it gives more aces but it does not work . against the 0 - player i have 4 aces an i make good surcharge

p.s.

i love the academy and the work from the creators , its fantastic

Last edited by timokiwi9; 07-09-2018 at 03:35 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:28 AM   #80
MVP

RETRO, are you able to upload a logo for me if i post the logo here?

I dont have AO on PC and i cant upload logo via PS4.

I need the Donnay logo for early 90s Agassi racket and Dunlop logo for 80s SuperMac.

I now have:
Early 90s Agassi blonde with outfit from 90 French Open, 90 US Open, 91 French Open, 91 Wimbledon and 92 Wimbledon
Mid 90s Agassi with goatee and outfit from 95 US Open, 96 Olympics, 96 US Open and 97 US Open
Late Agassi bald with outfit from 00 US Open, 01 Australian Open, 01 French Open, 01 Wimbledon, 01 US Open, Shanghai 02

Im working on McEnroe now but is tough
BTW, would be amazing to have a McEnroe playface out there...
Attached Images
File Type: png dunlop.png (7.0 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg donnay_stencil.jpg (28.4 KB, 158 views)

Last edited by MJWizards; 07-09-2018 at 06:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »