Home

AO international tennis editing thread

This is a discussion on AO international tennis editing thread within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2018, 01:11 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: AO international tennis editing thread

Also, I made a young Federer out of a BNYF base. You could match this one up with that young Nadal I created. Great base by BYNF, I adjusted a few things with the face (Eyes, eyebrows, face shape) and gave him appropriate hair.

I also edited the addertrack Sampras again (The one with Pete Sampras's real face. I spent some time last night reshaping his face so it was more realistic, and giving him the appropriate hair. This is the Sampras that I edited in Paint.net (Cleaned up his face). He now looks super accurate.

All are under my username dee4three.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 03:02 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
Michael Stich face is done, started from scratch. Ive worked on him for a couple hours this morning.

However, what do you guys think about the hair? A younger Michael Stich had very light brown hair, as he got a little older his hair darkened, and now its like... black. Obviously we won't go the black route, but I'm conflicted with hair color. Lighter or darker? Which style would you guys like?

To give you an idea of how accurate the face is, look up a more recent picture of him with his dark short hair.

So yeah, let me know which hair you think is the best for Stich.
Huge job with Michael Stich! Best imo is brown short hair, 6th inorder from top to botton
Old 06-24-2018, 03:47 PM   #27
Pro

Michael Stich (83 Overall) Released!

I went with one of the short haircuts, but he's editable if you want to change it. You can download him under username dee4three.

I gave him an outfit similar to what he wore in 1991 at Wimbledon, and another outfit that resembles what he wore on tour in 1993.

Enjoy!

Old 06-24-2018, 04:18 PM   #28
Pro

Here are a few on court screens of the released Michael Stich

Also, to the OP of the thread. Can you add my Twitter feed and youtube channel (or just Twitter feed, idc) to the first post? I may not have as many released works as some of the others listed, but I am releasing original work on here that is being downloaded. I am also the only one active on this thread that is creating work. It would be much appreciated!
Old 06-24-2018, 05:09 PM   #29
Pro

I made some serious edits to an existing Monica Seles, including changing most everything about the face, as well as giving her 3 outfits. All the Seles's available had the wrong face shape and/or hair color. She had a very round face in her playing days, and her hair (Younger career and back again at some point later) had darker hair.

Just released my updated version under dee4three.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:34 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 21

How does one get these fantastic mods for players, courts, etc downloaded to the PS4? Is there a Community selection in the game that brings you to the online vaults like in Madden and The Show?

C

Last edited by capa; 06-25-2018 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:23 AM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
How does one get these fantastic mods for players, courts, etc downloaded to the PS4? Is there a Community selection in the game that brings you to the online vaults like in Madden and The Show?

C

All you have to do is go into the Academy section of the game, and select "search community". You can search for any player by First name, or last name, or both. Or, you can search by username "Example: Whatintheworlder, or dee4three). Find the player you want, and just hit a button on your controller and he/she is downloaded and added to your player roster.

Same thing with venues. You have a criteria you can select to find the venue you are looking for. Or, as with players, you can select "popular venues" or "popular players" and just go through and download the ones you want.

Most simple, easy to use system I have seen in a game honestly. By the way, for those interested I updated the Sampras again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2018, 11:21 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 2

I think that Michael Stich is by far your best creation so far! Excellent job!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »