Home
News Post

I actually went to bed at a decent hour last night and feel pretty damn good. Amazing what a little extra sleep can do for you.

I finally worked the kinks out of my neck and I'm going to the gym again. Getting old sucks.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Have you ever won a prize of any sort? If so, what was it and how did you win?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

MagicMan, jbmoll (29), Husker_OS (21)

Member Comments
# 1 Pete1210 @ 03/27/08 08:54 AM
QOTD: I usually don't win stuff, but about 2 months ago I had some luck. I won 16,000 MS points in a play and win contest for PGR4. Just had to play PGR4 on xbox live in November to enter the contest. Right after that I won Burnout Paradise with game guide book from www.joystiq.com.
Then the next week my wife wins courtside Knicks tickets at a school raffle.

# 2 aukevin @ 03/27/08 08:55 AM
QOTD: I won MLB 2k6 here at OS on a opening day pick 'em contest once. That was neat. I also won a Mustang once but couldn't accept it because I was around 23 at the time and the contest rules said the winner had to be 25

# 3 Steve_OS @ 03/27/08 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
QOTD: I won MLB 2k6 here at OS on a opening day pick 'em contest once. That was neat. I also won a Mustang once but couldn't accept it because I was around 23 at the time and the contest rules said the winner had to be 25
Wow, that must have SUCKED! Couldn't give it to someone else in the family either, I take it?

# 4 boomhauertjs @ 03/27/08 09:11 AM
Heading down to Dayton for my wife's grandmother's funeral, picking my brother-in-law up at the Columbus airport along the way.
Dayton and the Cavs both lost last night. David West always killed the Flyers and now he's killing the Cavs.
On a brighter note, I got the largest raise I've received from my annual review yesterday, so that was pretty cool.

QOTD: I won a Kenny Mayne bobblehead from an ESPN.com contest once. I was pretty close to winning MLB 2k8 yesterday (if only Hank Aaron had hit 798 homers).

# 5 aukevin @ 03/27/08 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Wow, that must have SUCKED! Couldn't give it to someone else in the family either, I take it?
nope I tried to let my brother claim it for me, but my name was on the registration form of the contest. I was sad

# 6 SportsAce @ 03/27/08 11:08 AM
QOTD: Just a couple days ago I won NFL Tour on the OS giveaway.

# 7 callmetaternuts @ 03/27/08 11:08 AM
Whats up? Meetings all day, not fun

QOTD: Ive won several small things, but nothing more than 10-15 bucks, im cursed

# 8 nyisles16 @ 03/27/08 11:13 AM
QOTD.. If getting the "sorry, this isn't a winner - try again" speech counts, I've won plenty! No- I really have no luck with contests.

Counting down to Opening Day, and my vacation!

# 9 joshuar9476 @ 03/27/08 11:54 AM
QOTD - i won brickyard 400 tickets through my cable company a few years ago .... it was miserable .... 90 degrees, humid, and sunny, and could only see about 1/3 of the track.

# 10 MachoMyers @ 03/27/08 12:40 PM
QOTD: If you live in Canada you know about Tim Horton's roll up the rim and win. By win it means you win free coffee or donuts and while everyone curses for never winning I'm a solid 50% this year. I am on an unheard of streak to the point where I don't want to keep playing, knowing I will eventually start losing.

# 11 bjf1377 @ 03/27/08 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
When are people gonna start covering up wells so kids will stop falling in them? I understand that some people still need wells and all, but honestly, you should know how to protect them by now

QOTD: I came in second in a design contest for the Cleveland High School Rock-Off. I won $50 and my design was used on the t-shirt design and CD cover-art that year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.