Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

Da_Czar checks in with Czarisode 6, this time capturing and detailing NCAA Basketball 09.

Quote:
"Czar takes NCAA Basketball 09 for a spin early in the holiday season. Come see what the man who called College Hoops 2K8 the greatest of all time thinks about this years lone entry in the college basketball genre."

Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 K_rob11 @ 11/28/08 09:10 AM
Sweet! I hate being at work today! Just read the patch is out for the 360, and now this vid has me wanting to play even more ....

# 2 ProStylez @ 11/28/08 11:27 AM
It's funny how many games I've been swayed into buying from reading posts or watching videos on this site.........I may have been lured in once again

# 3 Scoop 24 @ 11/28/08 11:42 AM
another great Vid Czar

# 4 Jab_Step @ 11/28/08 12:33 PM
Great looking video!...I really like how you put this together, very thorough...would love to see more of these!...gotta get back to work and start answering all the challenges laid down to make the best college game ever! Great vid Czar!

# 5 K_rob11 @ 11/28/08 12:48 PM
Hey Czar, how about getting your vids on itunes? You ever think you will go that route? I'm sure you would have plenty of subscribers!

# 6 blaza @ 11/28/08 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave374
Czar should have his own section at OS for his videos, so they're easy to find.
Frankly, I think his video work is the best on this site ... and I'd go so far as to say I think his instructional videos should be on the EA discs themselves.
Agreed, somebody sign this man!

# 7 Da_Czar @ 11/28/08 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
Hey Czar, how about getting your vids on itunes? You ever think you will go that route? I'm sure you would have plenty of subscribers!
Thanks to all for showing love. Krob that thought never crossed my mind Thanks for the idea I will definitely look into it.

Jab I am extremely excited your considering the challenge : ))) that means good things for all of us in here.....

I have been having some great games fellas. Some of the authentic stadiums are drop dead beautiful. and all of that with no sliding.

# 8 LingeringRegime @ 11/28/08 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
Great looking video!...I really like how you put this together, very thorough...would love to see more of these!...gotta get back to work and start answering all the challenges laid down to make the best college game ever! Great vid Czar!
Great News Jab Step!!! I had high doubts about this title, but it has been the surprise sports game of the year for me. I hope 2010 will push the envelope in every conceivable direction. But, especially in terms of diversity of the commentary and presentation, and smoother animations, and Free Throw Difficulty for both the CPU and the User.

P.S. In your next patch please include the option to edit classic coaches. Thank you!

# 9 sparker @ 11/28/08 11:17 PM
Da Czar jokingly mentions depth perception adjustments when playing in Ford Field. On the day the game came out I played a game in FF and remember it taking a few seconds for my eyes to adjust after playing several games in normal-sized arenas.

# 10 sk88z @ 11/30/08 06:06 PM
Great video, love to see these...good balanced feedback. I know you speak for a lot of people with your looks at the game. I agree with your comments on using the similar engine will help both games make better improvements over the year, yet still maintain their specific pro and college atmospheres that make each unique.

# 11 unsilentmajority @ 12/09/08 06:17 PM
Nice job, Czar. You bring up some excellent points that have actually made me reconsider my interactive basketball views.... you're right, NCAA's got a lot of potential. Love the comparision between MSG in NBA vs. NCAA.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.