Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has just posted another Madden NFL 10. This one takes a sneak peek at the Wildcat, screenshots included.

Quote:
"Hello Madden faithful! This week marks a very big week across the Madden Nation in terms of news - gameplay footage, the cover athlete, and some feature / technology releases. What you might imagine is that is that we (the development team) are extremely busy trying to get the game in good shape for everyone to see. So since we don't actually have a ton of time to spend on the blog, and the marketing / PR folks will be releasing a ton of news about the game anyway, we thought the least we could do was just drop a few quick screenshots to showcase some new stuff we've added."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Pnutt6 @ 04/20/09 05:34 PM
Is the anti-aliasing turned off completely or is it still being worked on?

# 142 KANE699 @ 04/20/09 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Clinton Portis, Matt Forte, Tashard Choice, Martellus Bennett..

Come on Donny, let me see the boys new stadium...
Whoa whoa whoa sir, those are all clear visor players.

Jamar Williams wears a dark visor (special teams player for the bears, maybe another team now i dunno) Kawika Mitchell and Marshawn Lynch wore clear half and smoke/dark half last year, LT is dark, Brian Dawkins is dark, I will do some more work tonight to find out who else uses smoke and dark visors.

# 143 Obelysk @ 04/20/09 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Whoa whoa whoa sir, those are all clear visor players.

Jamar Williams wears a dark visor (special teams player for the bears, maybe another team now i dunno) Kawika Mitchell and Marshawn Lynch wore clear half and smoke/dark half last year, LT is dark, Brian Dawkins is dark, I will do some more work tonight to find out who else uses smoke and dark visors.
I thought LT wore dark blue (REAL DARK BLUE) visor.

# 144 KANE699 @ 04/20/09 05:45 PM
It's black. Maybe a hint of blue in it but that's only visible in certain light in real life and wouldn't be seen in the game.

# 145 KANE699 @ 04/20/09 05:46 PM
I'll make a thread later on the list of players wearing non clear visors.

# 146 green94 @ 04/20/09 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I'll make a thread later on the list of players wearing non clear visors.
Good work man.

# 147 SHO @ 04/20/09 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien6663
and id much prefer madden play like it does on sunday, then have pretty cleats, but whatever floats your boat =)
This argument is stupid. You guys do know that Madden and EA have art departments, right? One has nothing to do with the other. Preference is one thing, but to make it seem like the team has to choose between one or the other is absurd.

# 148 Ian_Cummings @ 04/20/09 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Looks pretty good. My two main gripes from these screens are that the shoulder numbers are still pitifully smaller than they should be, and as mentioned thats not even the correct Dolphins logo. Not sure how they messed that part up.
Yep, the screen is definitely wrong - not only is it too big, we actually have the 1970's helmet (incorrectly) in their default uniform. It will be fixed.

Attachment 14421

# 149 Pnutt6 @ 04/20/09 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
This argument is stupid. You guys do know that Madden and EA have art departments, right? One has nothing to do with the other. Preference is one thing, but to make it seem like the team has to choose between one or the other is absurd.
Some people are never going to understand this concept.

# 150 KANE699 @ 04/20/09 05:52 PM
Look at Ian accidentally giving away a uni in the game!!!!!!!!!

Then again I don't know if this uni was in 09 so maybe its not new?

# 151 g2thecore @ 04/20/09 05:52 PM
Thanks for the update Ian. I was a little worried about the number and logo sizes.

# 152 blackngoldfan @ 04/20/09 05:58 PM
These images look great. I'm so glad the players don't "glow" anymore.

# 153 tylerd02 @ 04/20/09 05:59 PM
The wildcat formation could be used in 09 but you had to have headcoach to make the play. I don't think you could use it online though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOW39J6IZHM

# 154 Nature_Boy @ 04/20/09 06:00 PM
I'm looking forward to Madden 10 more than ever now!

# 155 dbshady @ 04/20/09 06:01 PM
Ronnie Brown looks nice, I like the towel! But 34, I think thats Cobbs, look too big man. I don't know, I just never been a fan of these body builds, I think NCAA does a better job of getting the proportion of a player right... even tho I edit still edit them, at least its a option.

I almost tone down the Arms, Chest, so their foream is not as big as their peck. I almost would rather have the short fat guys in Madden 2001 with Eddie George on the cover... Short and Fat yeah, but proportioned.

But regardless... Good looking on the Wildcat! Stepping it up like Derrick Rose will tonight.

# 156 KANE699 @ 04/20/09 06:02 PM
That's Ricky Williams man.

# 157 blackngoldfan @ 04/20/09 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshady
Ronnie Brown looks nice, I like the towel! But 34, I think thats Cobbs, look too big man. I don't know, I just never been a fan of these body builds, I think NCAA does a better job of getting the proportion of a player right... even tho I edit still edit them, at least its a option.

I almost tone down the Arms, Chest, so their foream is not as big as their peck. I almost would rather have the short fat guys in Madden 2001 with Eddie George on the cover... Short and Fat yeah, but proportioned.
DB, #34 is Ricky Williams

Edit: You beat me to it KANE!!!

# 158 dbshady @ 04/20/09 06:05 PM
Ha, damn dude, totally forgot about R-Dub... Thanks guys.

# 159 KANE699 @ 04/20/09 06:07 PM
Got a quick add to the dark visors.

Willis Mcgahee

# 160 polamalu82 @ 04/20/09 06:13 PM
Just thought of something.

Does anyone else think it's funny that they released a shot of Ricky Williams on 4/20?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.