Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has posted the full rookie ratings for Madden NFL 10.

Quote:
"Thanks for following us the last couple of days as we've tracked a number of the incoming NFL rookies and their ratings in Madden NFL 10. Now that we're at the end of the last round of this year's Draft, it's time to release all of the rookie ratings created thus far by our ratings guru Donny Moore. The file below has all of the ratings for every rookie currently created in Madden NFL 10."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 JeriousNorwood @ 04/27/09 01:20 AM
I'll admit, I was surprised with Derrick Williams only having 89 speed though, even after ratings were stretched. I remember him being an amazing athlete in college, but who knows.

# 62 bo4345 @ 04/27/09 02:00 AM
Why did donny moore give pat white average receiver stats but 40 return..? He's been talked about as a kick returner; I guess that's pretty minor, but still inaccurate on his part.

# 63 kehlis @ 04/27/09 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo4345
Why did donny moore give pat white average receiver stats but 40 return..? He's been talked about as a kick returner; I guess that's pretty minor, but still inaccurate on his part.
Some say he might be a good kick returner, others completely disagree.

I have no idea how everyone is crying blasphemy over some of these ratings without seeing any of these players play a game in the NFL.

# 64 Anti Honor @ 04/27/09 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

I have no idea how everyone is crying blasphemy over some of these ratings without seeing any of these players play a game in the NFL.
In that case, why does Crabtree have 88 speed? Why not 78 speed? Do we really know how fast he is? has he play a down in the NFL yet? Why does Ron Brace get 90+ strength and not Terrance Taylor? Has either played a down in the NFL yet?

I'm curious what test Donny Moore performed, that decided Ron Brace is indeed so much stronger than Taylor, that's all. Donny Moore even gave Sammie Hill (lol) 89 strength, 11 points higher than Terrance Taylor.

I'm just curious what test has to be done before deciding strength ratings.

# 65 billyboy316 @ 04/27/09 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

Couldn't have said it better myself. Remember guys they said a 67 rated guy is a lot different this year than he was last year. Also if it is that big of a deal then just edit them yourself when you get the game. I know I always go and edit all the Bears to 99 because EA screws them over haha jk.

With that being said anyone have the Bear's rookie ratings?

# 66 JB0B0 @ 04/27/09 02:37 AM
the ratings are actually great. When i first saw the rookie ratings (top 10 picks), I thought oh boy, nothings changed. But as we got into the late first, early 2nd, we started seeing the huge decline, which is great. great job Donny, keep up the work. loving the ratings!

# 67 SouthernBrick @ 04/27/09 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
the ratings are actually great. When i first saw the rookie ratings (top 10 picks), I thought oh boy, nothings changed. But as we got into the late first, early 2nd, we started seeing the huge decline, which is great. great job Donny, keep up the work. loving the ratings!
Yes I thought the rookie ratings were well done myself. Good work don.

# 68 sportzbro @ 04/27/09 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvhsalumni

Thanks for the link

# 69 Sanchez_Mareno @ 04/27/09 08:10 AM
Is that all the rookies or only the ones that have been made thus far

# 70 Exonerated @ 04/27/09 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
Is that all the rookies or only the ones that have been made thus far
Only ones made so far.

# 71 kcarr @ 04/27/09 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
ea thanks for posting but it wasnt all the rooks plus they had players in there not even drafted. there were 7 oregon st players and only 3 listed and then oregons rb jermiah johnson wasnt even drafted and hes ON the list... so dumb please put all actual players on there not ones who werent thank you

These were put together 2 weeks ago. Be happy with the ones you did get and give your opinions about them but if they missed someone that is to be expected.

# 72 Droopy03 @ 04/27/09 10:08 AM
Seriously how do you guys come up with these ratings?

# 73 Exonerated @ 04/27/09 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy03
Seriously how do you guys come up with these ratings?
Its an educated guess.

Until these guys actually play some games, they're ratings could fluctuate amazingly.

Sanchez could be 95 by the start of the 2010 season.

# 74 thejake @ 04/27/09 10:49 AM
I took a quick look at some of the guys the Texans drafted. Only minor complaint I have is I think James Casey could be a little higher in the athleticism ratings (Speed/Acc/Agi). He did play some WR in college and caught 111 balls for over 1,000 yards last season, albeit in a weaker conference.

# 75 masterkembo @ 04/27/09 02:49 PM
Ratings look good overall - there's a few surprises / dissapointments but considering so much can change, rookie ratings must be a thankless job. If it was easy, no one would pay as much as they do to NFL Scouts.

I was surprised to see that Duke Robinson was rated so high (80 ovr). I really don't think the number 1 rated interior offensive lineman should be a guy that was drafted in the 5th round.

In addition, I'm dissapointed in Wood's rating for the Bill's - would be happy if he got bumped up to a 73/74 I think. All off season, people have been comparing Mack, Wood and Unger and while Mack is likely the best of the 3 hands down, Wood should be at least at the same level as Unger I think (perhaps, this is just my biasness speaking though).

Actually, thought Nelson was a little low too, considering he was the #2 TE on a lot of peoples boards behind Pettigrew and many think it was the steal of the draft. Oh well though...(can you tell who I am a fan of..haha)

# 76 xxjgbxx @ 04/27/09 03:06 PM
their missing mitchell for the raiders and then some of the CBs the giants got in the 6,7th round

# 77 MR.RANDOM @ 04/27/09 03:22 PM
can someone post john parker wilsons rating? i know he is a 50 something overall.

# 78 LBzrule @ 04/27/09 03:27 PM
Three Ravens rookies are missing from this file

Paul Kruger
Ladarius Webb
Davon Drew

# 79 Anti Honor @ 04/27/09 03:29 PM
Wilson is 60 overall.

70 speed.
80 throw power
78 accuracy.

That's all I can remember without loading up the file.

# 80 MR.RANDOM @ 04/27/09 03:30 PM
thanks for the info

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.