Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 pepp32 @ 07/14/09 12:38 PM
Steph, I can tell your good people my dude. So tell me, are we gonna get that HOLY SH*T moment this year or what? I mean is this game going to be epic?

# 182 lindo9595 @ 07/14/09 01:11 PM
Lookin good.

# 183 luv_mist @ 07/14/09 01:32 PM
I see the crowd has shifted to this forum. Nice setup. I'm definitely looking forward to all of the juicy tidbits we'll be getting. I have to give a congratulations to EA for finally coming to their senses and getting guys who play the game to be apart of the game. Two great games this season folks. TWO GREAT GAMES!!

# 184 navyboy09 @ 07/14/09 01:58 PM
im glad yall added that to the game and i seen in an earlier post that that was only for the finals/playoffs and the regular season will be different. Niiiiiiiccccceeee. Im glad to see differentiation from regular season and playoffs. I just hope that the crowd be different too. Like more chanting, standing up and being loud the whole game in the playoffs. just b/c its more important.

# 185 theanswer34 @ 07/14/09 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
Eh, 2k has been on the decline since after 2k7. So we hope they're both great for competition sake but 2k won't get away with covering their flaws with more animations.

See madden as to how more animations do nothing to further the experience.

Backbreaker wil take over madden and their engine needs to be in NBA live
so you played backbreaker

# 186 MeloFan @ 07/14/09 02:40 PM
The Movement Of Dwight Crankin Dat Soulja Boy Is Hopefully A Sign Of Fluid Gameplay Animations...

# 187 TreyIM2 @ 07/14/09 02:47 PM
What's funny is how I was just watching the interview of Dwight on EA's site and was dying for some game footage which I knew wasn't coming yet I was trying to see if there were reflections of the TV screen somewhere in the room and all that. Lol.
Now I see that Dwight took his own little cam phone vid of the game from that same spot where he did the interview. Lol. I don't think he was supposed to do that, eh? Ha...

# 188 TreyIM2 @ 07/14/09 02:50 PM
Oh, and as for the pre-game intro's, I don't like them.

Marcus, I hope those intros aren't like that in the final product. They belong in a NBA Street game, not NBA Live. PLEASE get rid of those silly things and make them more "in the game" and realistic. I'd appreciate that.

# 189 youngfaze01 @ 07/14/09 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloFan
The Movement Of Dwight Crankin Dat Soulja Boy Is Hopefully A Sign Of Fluid Gameplay Animations...
Yea, I hope so too.

# 190 Pared @ 07/14/09 03:05 PM
I guess this answers my question as to whether or not everything will be a cut scene as opposed to real-time.

# 191 MeloFan @ 07/14/09 03:20 PM
This Isn't Really A Comment About The Vid But To Me Some Of The Main Things For Improvements For Me Is... Well Obviously Gameplay(Animations Of Players-/-Player Emotion-/-Crowd Reaction To Lebron Making A Poster Out Of Someone -/-A Big Shot From Ray Allen In A Close Game-/-Or An Iguodala Alley-Oop-/-And I Wanna Have A Way To Put A Hard Foul On Someone Who Scores 20 Straight Points Wit Kobe Or Lebron(Not Anything Too Violent Though-LOL)-/-And Better Reaching In And Shot Blocking Animations)-/-Low Post Animations(Plenty More Needed...Cuz Not All Big Men Are Grounded Like Big Z)-/-Signature Shots(Not Every Player Shoots A Rainbow)-/-Situation Oriented Passes(If K.G. Is Posting Up Duncan And Parker Is Trying To Deny A Pass Into The Paint Throw The Ball Over His Little *** And Let The Big Ticket Go To Work-/-Not A Bounce Or A Chest Pass)-/-....Just Things Overall That Will Keep Me Form Buying Live...Being Let Down...ThenTrading It In Toward Store Credit So I Can Get 2k10...

# 192 elev8rmuzik @ 07/14/09 03:34 PM
Quote:
This Isn't Really A Comment About The Vid But To Me Some Of The Main Things For Improvements For Me Is... Well Obviously Gameplay(Animations Of Players-/-Player Emotion-/-Crowd Reaction To Lebron Making A Poster Out Of Someone -/-A Big Shot From Ray Allen In A Close Game-/-Or An Iguodala Alley-Oop-/-And I Wanna Have A Way To Put A Hard Foul On Someone Who Scores 20 Straight Points Wit Kobe Or Lebron(Not Anything Too Violent Though-LOL)-/-And Better Reaching In And Shot Blocking Animations)-/-Low Post Animations(Plenty More Needed...Cuz Not All Big Men Are Grounded Like Big Z)-/-Signature Shots(Not Every Player Shoots A Rainbow)-/-Situation Oriented Passes(If K.G. Is Posting Up Duncan And Parker Is Trying To Deny A Pass Into The Paint Throw The Ball Over His Little *** And Let The Big Ticket Go To Work-/-Not A Bounce Or A Chest Pass)-/-....Just Things Overall That Will Keep Me Form Buying Live...Being Let Down...ThenTrading It In Toward Store Credit So I Can Get 2k10...
sdkhdafljhs lkjhdslahdfj sdhfjhf fhakdfhslj fdjahlfjdh af

That's what you just typed looks like to me.

# 193 MeloFan @ 07/14/09 03:40 PM
LOL...It Was A Bit Much...My Bad...LOL

# 194 pepp32 @ 07/14/09 04:10 PM
You all didnt even release a blog this week. could that have been because of the visits from the athletes?

# 195 lindo9595 @ 07/14/09 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepp32
You all didnt even release a blog this week. could that have been because of the visits from the athletes?
On Marcus's twitter page it said this week they'll be back with a new blog in full force so i'm expecting some information on presentation, or visuals.

# 196 chrome381 @ 07/14/09 04:47 PM
Quote:
You need to finish 3rd grade English and Grammar before you start posting on OS, do you expect someone to read this?

# 197 ai2k2 @ 07/14/09 05:24 PM
Are things like the letters on the back of the Jersey size, Animations or Team uniform color scheme patchable this yr via Xbox Live or PSN??? Because though you guys are working hard, us, that consumers are sure to find something that needs to be fixed and I think I would be cool that more than just stats are changeable.

# 198 dragon4thQ @ 07/14/09 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Yep. The names and numbers are bigger to replicate what we actually see. Last years were too small (which you guys pointed out)
Thanks for answering 1 of my questions. I do like the improvements to the game from I've seen so far good to see the players looking less robotic and a like characteristic wise. I hope that reflects on the court in game too.

# 199 NINJAK2 @ 07/14/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer34
so you played backbreaker
and madden 2010?

# 200 krazyboy225 @ 07/14/09 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome381
You need to finish 3rd grade English and Grammar before you start posting on OS, do you expect someone to read this?
ouuu a bit harsh there my friend, yes i agree he needs to use proper writing writing format, but you dont have to tell him to finish grade 3 first. lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.