NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 rockchisler @ 07/14/09 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
ouuu a bit harsh there my friend, yes i agree he needs to use proper writing writing format, but you dont have to tell him to finish grade 3 first. lol
Yeah very harsh, i just wanted to make fun of how it was typed but not be mean about it..

# 202 krazyboy225 @ 07/14/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Yeah very harsh, i just wanted to make fun of how it was typed but not be mean about it..

# 203 marcoyk @ 07/14/09 07:05 PM
Hahah I think I could listen to Dwight 100 more times and laugh every time. I really liked that video and I'm also really looking forward to this game.

# 204 zfinley @ 07/14/09 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
Hahah I think I could listen to Dwight 100 more times and laugh every time. I really liked that video and I'm also really looking forward to this game.
Right behind you lol

# 205 krazyboy225 @ 07/14/09 07:40 PM
i love dat video

# 206 cam21224 @ 07/14/09 07:59 PM
Quote:
i love dat video
No doubt. That sh*t was Awesome.

# 207 Jamin23 @ 07/14/09 08:14 PM
Quote:
i love dat video
Me too!! I want to see more.

# 208 lindo9595 @ 07/14/09 08:20 PM
Everybody's hyped up about this game. We're getting real close to information about things like visuals, presentation, and gameplay.

# 209 Jamin23 @ 07/14/09 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindo9595
Everybody's hyped up about this game. We're getting real close to information about things like visuals, presentation, and gameplay.
I hope this weeks blog is big. I hope it has information on some of those things. I am super hyped for this game, but there is such a long time until it comes out.

# 210 Jrod1924 @ 07/14/09 08:49 PM
I think its just because they are in the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Hate to be a buzzkill, but basketball teams don't really stop and pose like that comin out of the tunnel... kinda unrealistic, but otherwise good.

# 211 krazyboy225 @ 07/14/09 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod1924
I think its just because they are in the finals
watup seeing as its your 1st post!!! welcome to OS!!!

and we already solved dat issue it is the green screen presentation thing that happens in the finals, and you are correct is for the finals only.

# 212 TreyIM2 @ 07/14/09 09:19 PM
authentic24 - U have a point about the intros, a very good point. I didn't really think about it that way. I had a serious flashback of NBA Street Homecourt. What u said made me think about the intros during NFL games on Sunday and Monday nights. They do/say some interesting things to change up the format a bit, at times.

Marcus, I take back what I said about the losing those intros.

Now, back to NCAA 10....

# 213 TreyIM2 @ 07/14/09 09:23 PM
Oh, but everyone does look like they have D. Howard shoulders in that vid...and that reminds me of NBA Street Homecourt, too...

# 214 krazyboy225 @ 07/14/09 09:38 PM
The crowds colours also match the orlando magics colours (blue and white).

Congratz to me on post #100. !!AWESOME!!

# 215 MeloFan @ 07/15/09 05:03 AM
Well for starters,if you say I need to 3rd grade English & Grammar then you obviously read it. So for you to ask me if I expect someone to read it is utterly stupid seeing as you have answered your own question by reading it your d*mn self. Then there's krazyboy225. You say you agree that I need to finish 3rd grade English & Grammar also. But what the hell is "writing writing format"? You have got to be the first person I've seen that struggles with a speech impediment while typing. LoL. Bye. TTYL!

# 216 krazyboy225 @ 07/15/09 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloFan
Well for starters,if you say I need to 3rd grade English & Grammar then you obviously read it. So for you to ask me if I expect someone to read it is utterly stupid seeing as you have answered your own question by reading it your d*mn self. Then there's krazyboy225. You say you agree that I need to finish 3rd grade English & Grammar also. But what the hell is "writing writing format"? You have got to be the first person I've seen that struggles with a speech impediment while typing. LoL. Bye. TTYL!
my bad for trying to help you, plus yea i made a typo who doesnt, give me a break man but am not going to continue on with this, GoodBye

# 217 23bluesman @ 07/15/09 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic24
In just about every game that's broadcast on any major network they have these type of intros, in most football games they show a whole defensive line and they say there name and position. in Nba games some stations show just the heads some show the whole starting lineups and some just show one player playing with the basketball and they loop it till the broadcast announcers are done talking about what that player has to bring to the game in order for his team to win. watch a basketball game when it comes on tnt abc or espn you will see the green screen production everytime i guarantee it. there is nothing NBA Street about that presentation.
exactly. maybe stephenson you should add some kind of background so it has this^ feel..and not like they're coming out of the tunnel and posing.

# 218 youngfaze01 @ 07/15/09 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
exactly. maybe stephenson you should add some kind of background so it has this^ feel..and not like they're coming out of the tunnel and posing.
Yea I agree, I think when it shows the players on the green-screen, the team logo should be in background to kind of give it the green-screen look. Know what I mean?

# 219 Drocks @ 07/15/09 11:55 AM
That was niceness right there. I love that there will be special stuff surrounding Finals and playoffs vs. the regular season, that's something I've always been annoyed by with most sports games. I like to feel like it's a different game with higher stakes when the playoffs come around, even if it's as simple as a different intro.

# 220 stephensonmc @ 07/15/09 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
Yea I agree, I think when it shows the players on the green-screen, the team logo should be in background to kind of give it the green-screen look. Know what I mean?
Excellent example of the lighting and quality of that video not showing certain things.

There are treated logos that show up behind the players in both cases.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.