Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

The official patch for NCAA Football 10 has been released for the 360.

Quote:
""Per Adam_Thompson_EA:

1) Option to turn off DLC in online dynasty
2) Sliders are fixed
3) Default roster now matches the one we put in the EA locker"

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 GetBuff @ 07/22/09 05:17 PM
I didn't search the thread to see if this was posted and I'm sorry. I'm in a rush so I just hope that when I get home I will be able to turn the dynasty accelerators off in an already existing dynasty.

# 82 Sabredj @ 07/22/09 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidraindrops08
Ok I'm really on the fence w buying this game.. I've been waiting for the patch, now its out but you guys don't seem to impressed. Don't know what to do !!!
Sliders work. End of story. Buy it.

Oh and there will be a 2nd patch. Yet another reason.

# 83 BA2929 @ 07/22/09 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidraindrops08
Ok I'm really on the fence w buying this game.. I've been waiting for the patch, now its out but you guys don't seem to impressed. Don't know what to do !!!
Buy it, sliders work now, game is great. I'm doing terrible in my KU dynasty on Heisman and I usually roll the CPU on that difficulty. So the challenge is there.

# 84 edaddy @ 07/22/09 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
^^^^^^

I believe this is post patch, anyone else seeing anything like this?
This has happened to me as well...not much but it has happened...

# 85 Trivette @ 07/22/09 06:09 PM
The sliders really help this game out. No more insane pass rush on every play.

# 86 mavfan21 @ 07/22/09 06:19 PM
Now if they can just patch progression this game will be great.

# 87 Trivette @ 07/22/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Now if they can just patch progression this game will be great.
We can only hope.

# 88 UATide @ 07/22/09 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabredj
Sliders work. End of story. Buy it.

Oh and there will be a 2nd patch. Yet another reason.

What will the 2nd patch be on?

# 89 LionsFanNJ @ 07/22/09 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
What will the 2nd patch be on?

gameplay tweaks, but nothing has been finalized yet.

# 90 DirtyJerz32 @ 07/22/09 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
^^^^^^

I believe this is post patch, anyone else seeing anything like this?
Why would you think this is post patch?

# 91 MAnderson @ 07/22/09 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
Boy, does the 360 patch mess with kickoff and punt returns. If you bump the run block slider above 50 half the kicking teams players get pancaked resulting in ALOT of returns for TD's. At 50, virtually no TD returns as before.

At least on AA.
Same thing happens on Heisman.

# 92 TheRunAndShoot @ 07/22/09 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Why would you think this is post patch?
this is from this morning. the first game i played post patch

# 93 Illustrator76 @ 07/23/09 12:14 AM
Is it me or is anybody finding All-American harder than Heisman after this patch? After adjusting sliders like crazy, I'm now playing on AA because it feels harder than Heisman. It almost feels like the patch reversed the two (I'm sure it didn't, it just feels that way for some strange reason).

# 94 mems1224 @ 07/23/09 12:23 AM
wow just when i was starting to like this game here comes the patch to ruin every thing

why is there a fumble every other drive when i have everything set on conservative?

why did 6 of my starters on offense get injured and be out for long periods of time? my qb, center and guard for the season and the other ones for 3-6 weeks

why are kick off returns EVEN WORSE??? i kick the ball off and automatically 6 of my guys get pancaked at once

jesus christ are yall trying to make this game a bigger pos??

# 95 Quint75 @ 07/23/09 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
Boy, does the 360 patch mess with kickoff and punt returns. If you bump the run block slider above 50 half the kicking teams players get pancaked resulting in ALOT of returns for TD's. At 50, virtually no TD returns as before.

At least on AA.
YUP.

# 96 Moegames @ 07/23/09 03:44 AM
Im gonna say this one more time.. i was PRETTY harsh on my reply to the demo impressions thread. With that being said and out of the way *as i felt a bit bad*...this game post patch is a good playing game of pigskin....i can finally fine tune the engine to get pretty damn good results which is nice.Although there still some balancing issues needed to be addressed with some of the slider effects,etc but im sure it'll be fine tuned on 2nd patch.

Now as i said, i said some mean things like the dev's should feel ashamed of dishing out NCAA 10...i want to take that back as it was a bit out of line on my part...but what i do what to STRESS is that the NCAA team really REALLY needs to focus on the presentation aspects of their game for NCAA11...if NCAA10 had updated commentary and all the presentation aspects madden10 is dishing out this year, cutscenes and all...NCAA10 would be one HELL OF A GAME OF FOOTBALL! .

Its too bad that NCAA10 is missing one of the KEY ingredients to make it a top tier football videogame..it really is a shame it had a 60 dollar price tag on top of it for what we got this year but there is hope for next year and i have a GOOD feeling after all the complaints this year with the dated presnetation on NCAA10 that we'll see a nice revamped presentation for the franchise stuff next year...here's to hoping! I think if the dev's put more "hustle" into improvements next year and hear our complaints..mainly presentaiton..i think NCAA11 will rival Madden 11 as being more fun and exciting to play and one complete package of football gaming...the problem this year with NCAA10 is it dont feel "complete"...its missing some very important aspects which i mentioned above..

Again, post patch ncaa 10 has solid gameplay...although if you are still on the fence and you have NCAA09..i would save your cash for Madden instead of buying NCAA 10

# 97 MAnderson @ 07/23/09 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Damn man, sucks for you, lol. Purely isolated event I'm sorry to say. I haven't experienced that trash. Actually, I experienced the constant major injuries before the patch.
I've experienced all of these things too. I had to turn off all injuries in my dynasty and I'm forced to sim the kickoffs. The kickoff thing has something to do with having your run blocking slider set above 50.

# 98 fishepa @ 07/23/09 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illustrator76
Is it me or is anybody finding All-American harder than Heisman after this patch? After adjusting sliders like crazy, I'm now playing on AA because it feels harder than Heisman. It almost feels like the patch reversed the two (I'm sure it didn't, it just feels that way for some strange reason).
Seems that way to me too, but I'm not very good anyway.

# 99 Illustrator76 @ 07/23/09 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Seems that way to me too, but I'm not very good anyway.
Maybe there is something to this then. I swear, even with pass rush set to 100 I had all day to throw against the CPU on Heisman. Once I tried All-American I had to LOWER the Pass Rush slider because I was getting sack on almost every play. Same thing happened with Pass Coverage too.

# 100 cbc72 @ 07/23/09 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mems1224
wow just when i was starting to like this game here comes the patch to ruin every thing

why is there a fumble every other drive when i have everything set on conservative?

why did 6 of my starters on offense get injured and be out for long periods of time? my qb, center and guard for the season and the other ones for 3-6 weeks

why are kick off returns EVEN WORSE??? i kick the ball off and automatically 6 of my guys get pancaked at once

jesus christ are yall trying to make this game a bigger pos??
I have played two games, 8 minute quarters on Heisman post patch.

I have not had any change in fumbles or injuries. Sounds like you just ran into a couple games of bad luck.

As far as kick returns, you must have turned the run block slider over 50 for that to be happening on kick returns. Turn it back down to 50 and instead lower rush defense to help out the running games, try 35 or 40.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.