Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

The official patch for NCAA Football 10 has been released for the 360.

Quote:
""Per Adam_Thompson_EA:

1) Option to turn off DLC in online dynasty
2) Sliders are fixed
3) Default roster now matches the one we put in the EA locker"

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 pdiehm @ 07/22/09 09:49 AM
I've supersimmed kickoffs for 3 years now.

I have a game tonight against USF in the Big East with PSU. Will play on the AA sliders default and see how that goes. I may have to move up to Heisman, though I tried a few series' on Heisman against Memphis and that didn't go so well...was back to my 1 and 2 yard rushes vs 4-6 yard rushes, and more than once a DT took Stephfon Green down from behind on tosses, which tells me the speed cheat the CPU gets on Heisman is still there.

# 42 Flightwhite24 @ 07/22/09 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senfgastn
ZOMG

I was just in practice as Michigan....A corner back intercepted a fade because Forcier overthrew the ball. A tear came to my eye....

It's such a love hate relationship with this game.
Funny stuff man!!!

Man I just can't believe how much better this game has become with this patch. The penalties which I had turned up post-patch will have to be turned down drastically. I was already getting a pass rush but now it's really good.

Good job to EA for making a good game a lot better and in a timely fashion. Peace!!!!

# 43 Brandwin @ 07/22/09 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP Mercy
The pass rush is AWESOME now. I used the defensive playmaker on 3rd down to stop a play action, and it was a sack. Great stuff!
What is the defensive playmaker?

# 44 NC State-31 UNC-27 @ 07/22/09 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
What is the defensive playmaker?
On 360 it's called defensivce strategy or something before each play you press RT and then can flick the right stick to commit to the pass, run middle, run left, or run right and your defensive players will get a head start in that direction when the ball is snapped.

# 45 matthewske @ 07/22/09 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
On 360 it's called defensivce strategy or something before each play you press RT and then can flick the right stick to commit to the pass, run middle, run left, or run right and your defensive players will get a head start in that direction when the ball is snapped.
its the LT...what does DLC for online dynasty mean...sorry if that sounds stupid??

# 46 coogrfan @ 07/22/09 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewske
its the LT...what does DLC for online dynasty mean...sorry if that sounds stupid??
Downloadable content, in this case the various dynasty accelerators EA is offering. The patch includes a toggle so commisioners can turn them off if he so desires.

# 47 StormJH1 @ 07/22/09 10:31 AM
I'm a little confused here. The patch made some good fixes with the recruiting stuff online and fixing sliders, but it did NOT make any changes to the gameplay, in and of itself, correct?

Some people are making comments about how the game plays better now, but I assume they must be referring to stuff they did with the sliders.

I don't mess with sliders. Call me simplistic, but you can't use sliders online anyway, and if the game doesn't work well enough out of the box, I don't want to tinker with it such that it feels like anything good I do is "artificial".

# 48 Cj7298419 @ 07/22/09 10:38 AM
The new sliders have definately added some replay value to the game....but not enough for me. I just can't get over the obvious lack of presentation and stale commentary. The "little things" make the experience so much better for me.

I'm still selling mine on Ebay as we speak. I appreciate the improvements EA made to this year's version, but I'm a graphics and presentation type guy and that's whats holding me back from really enjoying this game. I'll just wait on Madden.

# 49 DGuinta1 @ 07/22/09 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
I'm a little confused here. The patch made some good fixes with the recruiting stuff online and fixing sliders, but it did NOT make any changes to the gameplay, in and of itself, correct?

Some people are making comments about how the game plays better now, but I assume they must be referring to stuff they did with the sliders.

I don't mess with sliders. Call me simplistic, but you can't use sliders online anyway, and if the game doesn't work well enough out of the box, I don't want to tinker with it such that it feels like anything good I do is "artificial".
Could be the placebo effect for some though the game is definitely better now. Wish there was more time between the release dates of NCAA10 and Madden.

# 50 TNT @ 07/22/09 10:45 AM
Haha, yes, we finally get a patch!

Any idea how these transfer into our ongoing dynasties? (I know the new settings are there, but will we have to retweak before jumping right into it or...)

Either way, thanks for getting a patch out, EA. Now if you could just fix the progression issue...

# 51 MMMonty @ 07/22/09 11:28 AM
This is perfect because today is my day off this week! Great timing M$/EA. I'm excited to download the patch now and really get down and dirty with my MTSU dynasty!!!

# 52 KyGamerLT @ 07/22/09 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa07jones
I think EA stated that the 2nd patch will handle things dealing with gameplay
People will have sold the game by then.

# 53 lmarshalljr04 @ 07/22/09 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
The official patch for NCAA Football 10 has been released for the 360.
How in the hell they forget to fix the sliders b4 releasing the game?! That is what i want to know... Game still has bad animation, morphing, and bad awareness. Patch That!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 54 Cj7298419 @ 07/22/09 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
People will have sold the game by then.
LMAO!

# 55 BigTigLSU @ 07/22/09 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj7298419
The new sliders have definately added some replay value to the game....but not enough for me. I just can't get over the obvious lack of presentation and stale commentary. The "little things" make the experience so much better for me.

I'm still selling mine on Ebay as we speak. I appreciate the improvements EA made to this year's version, but I'm a graphics and presentation type guy and that's whats holding me back from really enjoying this game. I'll just wait on Madden.
Adding stadium sounds and playing in a online dynasty with friends makes things more exciting... the gameplay is better than before and while its not where it should be its the best college football game I have ever played

# 56 TheShizNo1 @ 07/22/09 12:39 PM
*Sniff* No longer have a resason to play my PS2. *Sniff* I need a moment...

# 57 BadAssHskr @ 07/22/09 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj7298419

graphics alone than should have you sold. game is beautiful.

# 58 lmarshalljr04 @ 07/22/09 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
graphics alone than should have you sold. game is beautiful.
The graphics might be beautiful, but EA can do better...

# 59 drob2342 @ 07/22/09 01:09 PM
what is the "dynasty accelerator"?

# 60 5280Italian @ 07/22/09 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple Xx
dynasty accelerators are things you can buy from the marketplace to make recruiting easier and to make your stadium noise even more effective.
Think Yankees in Major League Baseball. Need something, buy it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.