NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 23 @ 08/07/09 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
my question...am I to understand that the size up mechanic involves pressing a button to trigger a CANNED animation? If that's the case that's a step backwards imho

I hope I am misunderstanding that
He said holding a button not pressing a button. Its just a size up dribble... but Im gonna start a thread on this

# 102 Jamin23 @ 08/07/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
It's very similar. I wish they could get a TNT license and then use that with the ESPN license and you could have the accurate broadcasts for each game. I know they are going to use the ESPN logo for ESPN games this year. TNT really needs to get out of their license with Sony since they aren't even making that game this year.
I agree!! If they used the espn license and got the tnt license and used that to their full extent than they might have the best broadcast of any game and it would really be special.

# 103 TheFiasco87 @ 08/07/09 09:41 PM
look how much better this game is compared to 09! I love how the arena just seems more alive during the games now. Player models are 1000x better then last year. Noticed it right away when they showed rose from last year and then rose from this year.

# 104 SageInfinite @ 08/07/09 09:44 PM
I think the lighting is the best I've seen in a bball game. Every arena seems to be lit perfectly imo. The crowd looks amazing too. I wanna see some action from tha broadcast angle!! Aww man I didn't think Live would do it this year, but I should've known better. 09 was good bball game.

# 105 bigeastbumrush @ 08/07/09 10:01 PM

The EA Graphics Team killed it. Looks (and sounds) like a completely different game and I'm not even talking animations.

# 106 krazyboy225 @ 08/07/09 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush

The EA Graphics Team killed it. Looks (and sounds) like a completely different game and I'm not even talking animations.
GOood Or BaAaad....?

Like i dont already know the answer:P:P

# 107 KPShowtime87 @ 08/07/09 10:06 PM
I'm drooling over this right now... Love how they are showing off all the retro jerseys!

# 108 Teddy_Long @ 08/07/09 10:08 PM
sage, u notice how the players models are more dimensional? The shorts and legs are much more thicker than the paper cut model legs and shorts in 09. lol

# 109 bigeastbumrush @ 08/07/09 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
GOood Or BaAaad....?

Like i dont already know the answer:P:P
That would be Good.

The lighting is sick. The sneakers. The hair (yes hair). David Lee had a low cut. Granger had a lil fro. Dudes on the sidelines in their warmups. The upper level in MSG. The way the crowd roared after a steal.

# 110 Da-Man @ 08/07/09 10:17 PM
im so happy they improved the player models this year from the stick men of 09... i just hope they got better 'ball hitting the rim and net physics' too.

# 111 23 @ 08/07/09 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I think the lighting is the best I've seen in a bball game. Every arena seems to be lit perfectly imo. The crowd looks amazing too. I wanna see some action from tha broadcast angle!! Aww man I didn't think Live would do it this year, but I should've known better. 09 was good bball game.
agreed... the areanas with the new lighting look terrific

# 112 krazyboy225 @ 08/07/09 10:20 PM
Quote:
That would be Good.

The lighting is sick. The sneakers. The hair (yes hair). David Lee had a low cut. Granger had a lil fro. Dudes on the sidelines in their warmups. The upper level in MSG. The way the crowd roared after a steal.
Expected you to say that....and i totally agree with you....i was looking at the bench when the baalll was poked looks..you see guys get up to cheer on teammates.

# 113 SageInfinite @ 08/07/09 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
sage, u notice how the players models are more dimensional? The shorts and legs are much more thicker than the paper cut model legs and shorts in 09. lol
Hell yea. Player models looks great. Honestly its reminding me of a next gen NBA Live 05.

^^Pure SICKNESS. Look at the lighting. You can see the electricity in the building. This game is gonna be off the ****ing chain. Even the Magic(or whatever team that is) bench is standing up.

# 114 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/07/09 10:21 PM
Quote:

I was telling people that but they wasnt tryin to listen...Nba live 10 reminds me of the old school live but way better..Remember we all use to play way back..Thats what is brought back to the table and graphically it looks killer...The lives on xbox 1 was HOT and gameplay wize they was off the chain

# 115 fLyGuY JuSa3 @ 08/07/09 10:22 PM
Quote:
Hell yea. Player models looks great. Honestly its reminding me of a next gen NBA Live 05.

^^Pure SICKNESS. Look at the lighting. You can see the electricity in the building. This game is gonna be off the ****ing chain. Even the Magic(or whatever team that is) bench is standing up.
Man i cant wait!!!!
this game looks ridiculous!
ahhhhh lol

# 116 23 @ 08/07/09 10:30 PM
Quote:

Im gonna quote this one for the third time because the post is spot on and I like the pic

The crowd anticipation looks insane even in this distorted pic

# 117 Da_Czar @ 08/07/09 10:31 PM
Quote:

I imagine replay mode will get worn the F out man. The game is so visually appealing that its dam near too much to take in. Those arenas are alive man.

And the crowd doesn't just stand up ... sometimes they jump up out of their seats. Just beautiful to watch its almost too much to think that this georgous looking game may play just as well or better than it looks.... Crazy !

# 118 krazyboy225 @ 08/07/09 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
that's such an awesome pic and it looks exactly like a josh smith dunk, lol...the game is looking so promising.
i hope they have the josh smith fail dunk---in between the legs on fastbreak ... jk

# 119 Air_Yeezy @ 08/07/09 10:32 PM
i dnt know why but watching that vid gave me a sense of for the first time every team is good. Like just watching the different players and sizeup moves gave me sense that you can win with any team not just the elites. All the players they showed appear to look and move phenomonal. Can't wait. Just like live 09 never existed....lol...

# 120 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/07/09 10:33 PM
Game looks like nba live 10...Its going to have that feel and it looks amazeing. We going to have a sick basketball game this year..Fresh..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.