Home
NHL 10 News Post

IGN has posted an NHL 10 blog from David Littman, Producer of NHL 10.

Quote:
"With the new monthly EASHL seasons there will be many more Champions instead of just two. Each month teams will be able to win trophies in either the Casual division or the Pro division. The EASHL Trophies are for the pro division for your club trophy room, but winning the casual division also gives you a trophy for your club trophy room."

Game: NHL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
NHL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 chrisphil1724 @ 08/08/09 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Winkie
I love this game ..... Oh yeah there is a BUT.... (always a but) Real authentic Gold Helmets, Purple visors, red skates... What's next? A 10 point boost from a PINK cup?? As I thought "LITTMAN"... EASPORTS the search to ruin the game (and of course for money---That's what it's all about) DID I SEE MICROSOFT POINTS FOR EQUIPTMENT?????? (Tiger Woods greed much?) Great, I can suck and just be a 10 year old that purchases attributed "CAMOFLAUGE/GOLD/BARBED-WIRE" equipment and I am a star with no skill. EASPORTS --- If it's in the game, It's LAME! What's next a magic flying cloak with +10 HP and Magic? (Sorry had to make it clear to all you NERDS) I guess you lose the award for most authentic sports game and gain the title of most GREED filled game from MADDEN? (2K5 Football - I am still bitter)
Oh... good work on the goalies MICROSOFT POINTS.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?>???????? JUICE AND GLITCH THAT!!!!!! Great job with goalies in 2010.... I can't say that enough.

LITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh yeah, Fix the freezing and the EA online server -- What has it been 3 years?) 6 vs 6 anyone?

-The Captain has Spoken (Captain Winkiee)
Oh and ....As I have predicted for the 3rd year in a row. 2k Hockey is too Stiff and doesn't put me in the game. 2K is only better at Sound, color and clarity of their game (that's it)
Anyone understand this guy? I mean I know he's crazy, he speaks of himself in the 3rd person but with that being said, he would be easier to understand if he just wrote in, I don't know, plain english.

# 2 imdahman @ 08/10/09 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisphil1724
Anyone understand this guy? I mean I know he's crazy, he speaks of himself in the 3rd person but with that being said, he would be easier to understand if he just wrote in, I don't know, plain english.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't english.

# 3 Flyermania @ 08/13/09 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Winkie
I am only an English PHD from YALE UNIVERSITY!!!!
Good one! Try the veal & don't forget to tip your waitress!

# 4 Fiddy @ 08/13/09 06:07 PM
Quote:
We just finished the NHL 09 EASHL Championships. The Purple Cobraz (360 conference champs) beat the NHL Regulators (PS3 conference champs) to win the first ever EASHL Cup. Congrats to both teams for getting here. Both teams got to play NHL 10 also. It was a great experience to meet these guys and hear their feedback.
lol great. the team that won had glitchers on it. solid advice im sure they gave ea!! lame...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.