Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 thesniper321 @ 08/17/09 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
JR and Birdman

I'm beyond sold... game looks incredible, and if all the enhancements they've been talking about are well-executed, I'm gonna be in heaven. 2K can take their sweet time releasing info, I'm perfectly happy looking at nothing but Live videos.
Me too big brother me too ....

# 42 GSW @ 08/17/09 07:49 PM
Quote:
JR and Birdman

I'm beyond sold... game looks incredible, and if all the enhancements they've been talking about are well-executed, I'm gonna be in heaven. 2K can take their sweet time releasing info, I'm perfectly happy looking at nothing but Live videos.
Ya im wit you Sbeezy

Live looks like tis going to get the majority of my gaming.

Man i still want to see what 2k is bringing but Live took that step up big time.

no way u can really hate,

theres little stuff that def needs fixing liek collision detection, and procedural awareness stuff when defenders go for blocks... but man its looking hella raw

# 43 Stumbleweed @ 08/17/09 07:51 PM
Are we gonna hear more about the dunk mechanic in a blog this week? I'm really interested in the "continue holding LS towards the basket" part in particular. What happens if you don't -- missed dunk like whoever was in the gym? Hope we get to hear more specifics on the controls soon.

EDIT: Nevermind, that wasn't a missed dunk... it was someone else's ball. But yeah, interested in how they handled the transition from two buttons to a single button for shooting while increasing the level of control.

# 44 Da_Czar @ 08/17/09 07:55 PM
Quote:
Are we gonna hear more about the dunk mechanic in a blog this week? I'm really interested in the "continue holding LS towards the basket" part in particular. What happens if you don't -- missed dunk like whoever was in the gym? Hope we get to hear more specifics on the controls soon.
Yeah me too. It looks great now i just need to know how to drive this monster !

# 45 SageInfinite @ 08/17/09 07:57 PM
Quote:
It sounds like something maybe where maybe you can steer your dunks. I remember Marcus saying he went towards KG on the Lebron dunk from the dribble video.

# 46 Mintsa @ 08/17/09 08:01 PM
It's 1995 again !!!!!!

Raptors throwbacks look amazing, also was it just me or did Bosh's dreads fling around when he threw down that jack hammer at 1:34 in the vid ??

Good stuff.......

Ps: The Raps new court from last season is in the game as well. I saw it another vid but this only confirms it again.

# 47 23 @ 08/17/09 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
It sounds like something maybe where maybe you can steer your dunks. I remember Marcus saying he went towards KG on the Lebron dunk from the dribble video.

He said he was trying to replicate the lebron dunk in that one game

That just sounds crazy though, steering you own dunks. lol

# 48 XxX syntax XxX @ 08/17/09 08:13 PM
The visuals is off the wall this year..

# 49 rockchisler @ 08/17/09 08:14 PM
Looking forward to demo

# 50 iminurbase @ 08/17/09 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KChow21
That better be the X button from a 360 controller
Fact.

# 51 Teddy_Long @ 08/17/09 08:14 PM
sage, did buy live '09? b/c i am wondering what the perimeter D was in 09. that may be my decider this time around. I haven't bought live since the old xbox. lol

# 52 wbranson1 @ 08/17/09 08:15 PM
loved what i saw.... big improvement from last year! Can't wait for the demo!

# 53 iminurbase @ 08/17/09 08:16 PM
I should note too, the game footage looks a little choppy. Steph and I think the capture wasn't very good quality. Looks better in real life.

# 54 HoosierDaddy @ 08/17/09 08:18 PM

# 55 Shakedowncapo @ 08/17/09 08:19 PM
decent.

# 56 Jamin23 @ 08/17/09 08:22 PM
Can't wait for this game. The graphics are amazing and it can only get better from here.

# 57 jstnw89 @ 08/17/09 08:22 PM
looks like ron artest has a hand full of something ... ok now we just need a pic of birdman from live 09 and we are set

# 58 FearlessKaz @ 08/17/09 08:25 PM
The side shot of Dwight and the LeBron screen are crazy.

# 59 wbranson1 @ 08/17/09 08:28 PM
yeah the graphics are definitely crazy! game should a big step from nba live 09 and thats a great thing!

# 60 Rocboyz101 @ 08/17/09 08:28 PM
lebron is spot on.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.