Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

As promised, here is our first video from NBA 2K10.

For the HD version, check our Youtube channel.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 EvanRG @ 09/25/09 01:19 AM
The presentation is bar none the best in an NBA game to-date.

The Alley-oop that stopped the announcer mid-thought was waay too cool and the game just looks simply amazing.

Player models look amazing as well. This game is definitely for real. I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

# 22 cjamestx @ 09/25/09 01:20 AM
One word.....SOLD. The oop from Mo to Bron was nasty and I mean nasty. I did slick catch the bench standing until the first basket was scored for their team. Nice work. Let's see some more videos.

# 23 Goffs @ 09/25/09 01:22 AM
Is there a d/l link? HD would be nice!

# 24 RubenDouglas @ 09/25/09 01:22 AM
nicely done steve. i like this mix more than just one game uncut. maybe the uncuts are to follow

you can tell in the exhibition mode type game such as this without NBA TODAY active, clark kellogg appears to say the same thing in the intro of the game. no biggie

# 25 tcnumba10 @ 09/25/09 01:22 AM
Really loved the Intro when you first booted up the game with the commentary and the song, it just makes u pump up to play 2K10.

The only major flaw that I saw is the accessory colors, the Cavs wear White headbands at Home and Red Headbands Away, in 2k9 the color did not change if you are playing at home or away and it looks they haven't differentiated the Home/Away Accessory colors yet...

# 26 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/25/09 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
The biggest thing to me is how much it SOUNDS like an NBA game. The improved commentary, the player and team specific PA sounds, the arena music, the crowd. It all flows together so well, and is so much better than any other NBA game I've seen.
I agree.

# 27 EvanRG @ 09/25/09 01:23 AM
One more thing -- I love the music that 2k got this year! Kanye West is the scum of the earth but listening to Amazing before that Celtic's game got me soo pumped...

It seriously simulates the excitement you'd get from watching a live tv broadcast which will just make game after game exciting to play. The music, the crowd reactions, the commentary and did anyone see the Stat overlay for Shaq in that one video? Also, the post game has some personality to it!

# 28 Liquid_SwordZ @ 09/25/09 01:25 AM
lol at KG he looked like a chicken

# 29 Hassan Darkside @ 09/25/09 01:26 AM

# 30 crm968 @ 09/25/09 01:27 AM
Ok first of all i am really disappointed with this video, i mean come on. what were you hoping to achieve? jk lol. I loved the vid man, thanks steve. Again i'm another one that loves the mid-sentence cut off when the oop was made. I didn't see that coming. That little detail makes a huge difference for me. oh and the Lee dunk was sick. And bron being bron.

# 31 Techlive @ 09/25/09 01:27 AM
Wow thanks for making these next 12 days harder to wait...lol.

# 32 akiracy @ 09/25/09 01:27 AM
Finished watching it, I would expect nothing less from nba 2k basketball. Heard some female fan screaming in the crowd, finally get to hear crowd chatter

1 thing i didn't like was on that Kobe step-back, there seems to be a little pause before he can take the shot. Reminds me of the jab-step then shoot problem in 2k9.

I have a feeling people are gonna be hopping back on the bandwagon.

# 33 RayDog253 @ 09/25/09 01:30 AM
Way to end the video. Had me jumping out of my seat more then a few times.

# 34 shadio5 @ 09/25/09 01:30 AM
the animations on timing and movement seems to be a whole brand new code. I didnt see to many set up movements (unnecessary movements) at ALL. The sounds of the ball going ing hoop is UNREAL now. The sound effects PERIOD are unreal......but again, i expected this. i expected a very special game this year......and i was right

COMON 2k10, LETS BEAT MADDEN THIS YEAR AS SPORTS GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

the intros didnt seem OVER the hill. Sure they have sig intros now, but i love how 2k makes it feel like IT'S A NORMAL part of the game. Like they dont OVER ANIMATE the veiw of the players intro's.....hell, all we need now is ALL STAR WEEKEND, which i know they will have in this year.....

"simulation is what you make it"

VC/2k sports fan

# 35 Jano @ 09/25/09 01:31 AM
Good looking vid Steve thanks for uploading it.

2K failed with Bron's face though that is just terrible. It be one thing if he was just some avg player but he's a superstartar come on 2K.

Other than that the vid looked nice can't wait to finally try this one out myself.

# 36 Hotobu @ 09/25/09 01:31 AM
What happend to The Operation Sports? Nice try trying to get that past the goalie.

Good editing job though.

# 37 spankdatazz22 @ 09/25/09 01:34 AM
- Really liked the commentary playing at the intro screen
- Amazing job w/the detail in the arenas & atmosphere, especially the jumbotrons
- The alleys and slams were great, but the interruptible commentary is incredible
- I like Kobe's reaction to the travelling call

Great job on the vid; thx much. Hard to get a feel for ambient/off-ball movement w/the way the vid was cut (and resolution) but no biggie. Players do seem kinda "squatty" but again think it's a video display thing - really don't see that in the DC at all. Can only imagine how great this game is gonna look in HD

# 38 RayDog253 @ 09/25/09 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
now that we finally have something to compare between the two here is lerbons nba live 10 intro thing. and of course steve posted the video with lebron doing his thing in 2k10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07qj3nP4JvQ start at the 1:57 mark.
The only thing I don't like about 2k's is the way the powder looks. Everything else about it is nice. Especially the broadcast view of all the intros.

Question: Isn't carter supposed to pull on the net and not the rim?

# 39 Rockafella2x @ 09/25/09 01:36 AM
poor Knick fans David Lee still has his 2k8 haircut

# 40 demencia_total @ 09/25/09 01:37 AM
Dunno if it has been mentioned, but I absolutely LOVE how the commentators switched their attention on that LeBron alley oop in a natural way. It sounds great and it flows well.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.