Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

As promised, here is our first video from NBA 2K10.

For the HD version, check our Youtube channel.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Goffs @ 09/25/09 09:06 PM
When are we going to get Vid #2?

# 162 Playmakers @ 09/25/09 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I can't believe how much they improved the dunk animations, god bless James White.

Yeah when i read that James White did the dunk animation I knew right away that was a very good move and I'm huge fan of Kevin Harlan during real NBA Brodcast and I'm not surprised at all that his enthusiasm carried over to the video game.

# 163 VDusen04 @ 09/25/09 10:11 PM
I'm thinking there was something technically difficult about getting Vince to grab their virtual net and that is why he's grabbing the rim.

That David Lee putback is one of the best basketball video game moments I've ever seen. It looks spectacular and realistic.

# 164 Aces15 @ 09/25/09 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I'm thinking there was something technically difficult about getting Vince to grab their virtual net and that is why he's grabbing the rim.

That David Lee putback is one of the best basketball video game moments I've ever seen. It looks spectacular and realistic.
That putback... was simply amazing. Overall, the video was pretty impressive even though it was just snippets of gameplay.

Oh and too bad the Knicks are going to be virtually unplayable after I saw their ratings.

# 165 swiftychampleone @ 09/26/09 08:42 AM
The commentary is definitely one the best I've EVER heard in a sports game and I love that put back by David Lee. I just wish the player movement was real and stop moving like they are on skates. It needs to be fixed in a patch.

# 166 jlmjlm @ 09/29/09 07:51 AM
this video is TOO nice...i feel sorry for live 10 and those people who buy live..just look at this.
big ups on the commentary btw

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.