Home
MLB 10 News Post

OK guys, here it is.

Any suggestions, fixes or edits should be posted here. If you have any questions on how to get the rosters working, make sure you check this thread first.

Sportsconnect

Title: OSFullMinors2010V.1

Manual Download Here
  • All real players
  • Faces for the entire NL East and top 5-10 prospects for each team
  • Opening day lineups/rotations
  • Every player on a MLB roster is included
  • AAA lineups/rotations best as possible
  • Great for franchise play
Thanks to Knight for letting me join the cause and to Ksig for his excellent scouting and potential matches. I'm sure Knight will be around to provide input on V.2.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Polo Bandit @ 04/06/10 10:33 PM
Thanks!

# 102 dblplay1212 @ 04/06/10 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblplay1212
Thanks guys for all your work.

One thing I noticed...

Joba was moved to RP and his stamina was dropped to 40. Ok, I can see that. However, Hughes was moved to SP and his stamina is still 38.

Just a heads up to anyone starting a franchise or league. Hughes needs a bump in stamina.
Quoting myself...

# 103 cjhawk03 @ 04/06/10 10:34 PM
To download the rosters manually, i would just use the link on the front page, download them to my computer, put them on a flash drive, and then put that in the ps3 to load it, correct? Thanks to all that worked on these. You guys make this unbelievable to play with the rosters!

# 104 strut24 @ 04/06/10 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
You have to go and remove guys from the 40 man roster BEFORE ending spring training.

In ST, the rosters are 40 guys, and have to be down to 25 for the MLB, AAA, and AA rosters for the regular season. Yes, its a pain but that is pretty much all you can do.

You are seeing this cuz the CPU is sending guys down as it sees fit.
Im thinking someone needs to post every teams opening day rosters in 1 concise spot so we know which 15 of the 40 guys to send down (on the last day of Spring Training I assume?)

# 105 wbcchew @ 04/06/10 10:36 PM
Bought a PS3 just for this game, thanks for your time and effort on this project.

# 106 bcruise @ 04/06/10 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhawk03
To download the rosters manually, i would just use the link on the front page, download them to my computer, put them on a flash drive, and then put that in the ps3 to load it, correct? Thanks to all that worked on these. You guys make this unbelievable to play with the rosters!
You missed one step on the PS3 (that you may already know). From the XMB, go to Game/Saved Data Utility and select your flash drive. You should see the roster, it's called OSV1. Press triangle and select copy. Then you should be able to load it in-game like any other roster!

# 107 mikemulloy @ 04/06/10 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepa2624
Thanks guys, I can't wait to start my bucs franchise! Move #1: Trade Lastings for an A potential prospect (Smoak, Heyward?).
lol the nats traded him for nyjer morgan and you think they can get heyward or smoak for him? pass me whatever you're having lol jk

# 108 budsticky @ 04/06/10 10:38 PM
That sound you hear is the sound of hundreds of franchises starting right at this hour.

Thank you!

# 109 bball30920 @ 04/06/10 10:39 PM
to everyone that worked on these, thank you very much.

and knight, i wish the best for you and hope everything works out for you.

# 110 jestep123 @ 04/06/10 10:40 PM
am I stupid? I dont see an option to sort by date on Sportsconnect. I only see %, DL and Roster type?

# 111 ThirdDegree5803 @ 04/06/10 10:42 PM
hey Knight/Ridin...David Weathers is on Cincy for some reason fyi (don't know if he's back on mil or if he retired) ROFL...we could use him this year actually...

# 112 briand23 @ 04/06/10 10:42 PM
just press square [] to filter in the roster vault...

# 113 toine2983 @ 04/06/10 10:46 PM
Thanks to everyone responsible for this roster.

# 114 cjhawk03 @ 04/06/10 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
You missed one step on the PS3 (that you may already know). From the XMB, go to Game/Saved Data Utility and select your flash drive. You should see the roster, it's called OSV1. Press triangle and select copy. Then you should be able to load it in-game like any other roster!

Aweseome! Thanks. I just want to make sure I get the real OSFullMinorsV.1 roster instead of some fake roster that some dbag decided to put out there.

# 115 budsticky @ 04/06/10 10:52 PM
WTF? Did somebody already go and uploaded a dupe of this with the same name a little while after the real one? I see one with over 90 percent approval and the other one has less than 10. I think I know which to download..but still, somebody really needs to get a life.

# 116 mexmarkjen @ 04/06/10 10:52 PM
I can not imagine how much time this took to accomplish. What a gift you have given all of us who want to try to replicate the season as accurately as possible on a console baseball game.

While Sony does a great job making this game, Mr. Knight, Ksig and Ridin have added to the experience. They have put the finishing touches on the cake - made something really really good - great.

And in the process added maximum value to an already fantastic experience.

All this while the man deals with adversity in his own home. Remarkable.

We live in a world of short-cuts, quick fixes, the next mouse click and whatever is the next hot item of the moment. What these three did was old-school; time, committment, energy, passion, joy, and absolute drive to finish something they started.

I look at the three of you as a starting pitcher (preferably someone from our Mariner starting rotation) who just just tossed a complete game shutout, allowed only five hits, k'd 7 and walked nobody.

Standing ovation from the sellout crowd on a warm summer day in Safeco Field. Yes, the summers here as fantastic, sun-drenched with a cold microbrew that's easy to drink.

THANK YOU. As soon as I get my two little ones to bed, the M's open up in Oakland. My franchise begins!

Great job!

# 117 Raskal @ 04/06/10 10:55 PM
Sergio Romo of the San Francisco Giants is incorrectly in AAA. He has pitched in both of the first 2 games in real life and is one of their best relief pitchers.

# 118 MikeGiani @ 04/06/10 11:04 PM
Thanks for these guys.

Quick question...

Star players like Beltran that start the year on the dl? Does the CPU automatically work them back in during the franchise?

# 119 JahCreations @ 04/06/10 11:05 PM
Thanks, been checking this website religiously the past few days because of these!

# 120 strut24 @ 04/06/10 11:06 PM
im going thru the rosters and will add more as I see them but just got to the Tigers and saw Zach Miner is on the MLB squad instead of the DL and he was replaced on the MLB squad by Brad Thomas who I do not see anywhere on DETs team. Looks like he needs to be created? Also Alex Avila is the back up catcher, not Robinson Diaz. For TB, it has Matt Joyce when he is on the DL and it should be Willy Aybar. Check out my IN SEASON ROSTER thread for other changes
update: just got to Cubs. It has Angel Guzman in, and he is out for the yr. Replace w/ James Russell. Also Mitch Atkins should be sent down w/ Esmalin Caridad taking his spot
For Cincy, Daniel Ray Herrera needs to be moved up for David Weathers and Juan Francisco should take Mike Leake's spot.
For Houston, Wesley Wright needs to be sent down and felipe Paulino added
For LA Dodgers, Alfredo Amezaga needs to be sent down and Reed Johnson added
For SD, Chris Denorfia needs to be sent down and Oscar Salazar added,
For SF, Steve Holm needs to be sent down, Eli Whiteside added and Santiago Casilla needs to be sent down and Sergio Romo added

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.