Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 TIm @ 04/24/10 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
People are critiquing too much too early. They re wrote player movement, that doesn't neccesarily mean player animations. Locomotion might look the same but everywhere you read they all say its something you have to feel for yourself, and its feels "just right".

Not to mention in the NCAA hands on they stated that all the videos you've seen of madden isn't their latest build, and they've yet to release their newest build to the masses. There's still 3 and a half months before the games even comes out.

I don't think gameplan is a gimmick, it adds personality to all the teams, and makes the cpu play like a real nfl team instead of blitzing 8 man on 3rd and 7. Theres alot we don't know about the game, give EA some credit, they built the foundation last year and now their continuing.

As for Franchise, after seeing that video of Drew Brees wearinga suit "in Game" i think theirs def. some upgrades to franchise and some new off the field cut scenes that will bring the fun back into it.
Please,
Critiquing too early!!!! Whatever man.. Every year Madden has some outrages claims that their game is the best ever.. Every year there is something new.. Bottom line it's makeup... The core doesnt change.. I watched that trailer and said it's the same tired look.. Same movements... Same gameplay... I'm sorry but it's not changing.. Is the game bad??? No I'm not going there.. But I'm sorry.. Haven't paid/Bought Madden in years and I am not going to start this year.. I want other football options.. ..

# 202 Valdarez @ 04/24/10 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
Please,
Critiquing too early!!!! Whatever man.. Every year Madden has some outrages claims that their game is the best ever.. Every year there is something new.. Bottom line it's makeup... The core doesnt change.. I watched that trailer and said it's the same tired look.. Same movements... Same gameplay... I'm sorry but it's not changing.. Is the game bad??? No I'm not going there.. But I'm sorry.. Haven't paid/Bought Madden in years and I am not going to start this year.. I want other football options.. ..
I actually like their marketing this year better than last year which was way over the top. Last year expectations greatly outpaced the final product. I don't see that happening so far, mainly because a lot of folks are more skeptical year 2 into the new direction. I do find the Simpler, Quicker, Deeper marketing message to be, well, weak. Couple that with the GameFlow and Strategy Pad names, and the junior high kid in me could make jokes all day long.

# 203 Man-O-Goat @ 04/25/10 01:56 AM
I like the fact that everyone is dogging this game saying it looks the same. I bet these are the same guys that don't know the difference between HD and SD

# 204 billsofcanada @ 04/25/10 09:19 AM
I think that I will keep Madden 10.

# 205 Valdarez @ 04/25/10 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-O-Goat
I like the fact that everyone is dogging this game saying it looks the same. I bet these are the same guys that don't know the difference between HD and SD
Easy, the H and the S.

# 206 timgrooms @ 04/26/10 07:14 PM
I'm more concerned about the score. It was 49-45 at the 2 minute warning. 93 points in a 30 minute game does not sound realistic. Will there be no defense? I personally never had a problem calling plays and being out of the huddle within 5-10 seconds.

# 207 scores87 @ 04/26/10 10:13 PM
Looks the same as M10 probably will skip this one

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.