Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

It looks like members of the UFC 2010 Undisputed community will have first dibs on the demo.

Quote:
"Early Demo Access: Yes, the demo is coming out in just a matter of days, and we want to give YOU, our Undisputed Community members, exclusive first access way before the rest of the world gets it. Pending final demo approval from Microsoft and Sony, the first batch of download codes are planned to be released here to registered community members next week. More details coming soon!"

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 p_rushing @ 04/29/10 02:17 PM
Ha .. they took the forums down ... 404 error

# 122 Scoop_Brady @ 04/29/10 02:22 PM
I wish I had so little else to worry about that the slight delay on a videogame demo got my panties in a wad. Oh, wait a minute... no, I don't.

Relax guys, we'll get the demo soon enough.

# 123 mikenoob @ 04/29/10 02:40 PM
UFC Undisputed (Official) Thanks for your interest in the demo. We haven't started distributing the demo keys just yet. The key giveaways will begin on Thursday evening (Pacific Time). We will officially announce it on the Community as well as here on Facebook once the codes become available.

really gay... that is practically like night time in the east coast.

# 124 JoeMimic @ 04/29/10 02:42 PM
Edited

# 125 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/29/10 02:43 PM
WOW that is really F'ed up. To go from the morning to late at night...........just wow.

# 126 JoeMimic @ 04/29/10 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
UFC Undisputed (Official) Thanks for your interest in the demo. We haven't started distributing the demo keys just yet. The key giveaways will begin on Thursday evening (Pacific Time). We will officially announce it on the Community as well as here on Facebook once the codes become available.

I live in the West Coast but I work graveyard so I'll be sleeping when these things start coming out. I might not end up with one lol

# 127 Scoop_Brady @ 04/29/10 02:44 PM
With the PSN network not updating until the evening I didn't expect anything until tonight anyway. I completely missed them saying anything about the morning though. If all goes well we'll be playing tonight!

# 128 mikenoob @ 04/29/10 02:47 PM
I can't play til tomorrow afternoon probably, since my brother watches playoff basketball every night. I watch it too, but just only for the lakers cavs and celtics series.

# 129 aholbert32 @ 04/29/10 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob

OH NO!!!!!

We have to wait a 8-10 more hrs? What will we ever do?

# 130 allBthere @ 04/29/10 02:57 PM
I'm going to the gym. The only muscles I planed on working to day were thumbs and fingers from playing this demo. Oh well, not a big deal...see everyone in the impressions thread later

# 131 DaveDQ @ 04/29/10 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Did they give a time when the codes were going to be released? All I remember is them saying some time today.

If thats the case, why are so many people bitching in here about the codes not being out?
Serious, the bickering over dated demos tends to leave me with the impression that some are sitting at their PC hitting the refresh button to see if it's out yet.

It'll happen and it's free.

# 132 BlueNGold @ 04/29/10 03:14 PM
Quote:
OH NO!!!!!

# 133 FunakiScrambles @ 04/29/10 03:20 PM

# 134 Jukeman @ 04/29/10 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunakiScrambles

# 135 Vast @ 04/29/10 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heater41
People just need to relax. If you are sitting at home, waiting for a demo release you need to check yourself into an institution. Video games should be a hobby, not a lifestyle.
Which institution? I'm at work, but i'd really like to play this demo tonight!!! lol

Im just an impatient dude, what can i say.

# 136 toine2983 @ 04/29/10 06:34 PM
I'm not really surprised by the delay, not really bothered by it either.

Worst case scenario, I'll be able to play the demo next week Tuesday since the PSN store will be updated on Tuesdays starting next week.

FYI, per the UFC Undisputed twitter, they'll be releasing the codes later this evening.

# 137 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/29/10 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Which institution? I'm at work, but i'd really like to play this demo tonight!!! lol

Im just an impatient dude, what can i say.

This one I guess.

# 138 Brandwin @ 04/29/10 07:38 PM
GOT IT!!!

Oops wrong thread...

# 139 allBthere @ 04/29/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
GOT IT!!!

Oops wrong thread...

# 140 countryboy @ 04/29/10 07:59 PM
Quote:
OH NO!!!!!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.