Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 screenshots.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ctindal21 @ 05/24/10 04:49 PM
game looks great, this may in fact be the best NCAA game ever (pending gameplay)...cant wait for the release!!!

ankle braces and cleats are lookin nice along with other equipment/accessories, good job EA finally...
this will definetly help me keep my mind off of dreads not being in for at least this year...

# 42 Husker88Chief @ 05/24/10 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
FINALLY! First siting of Nebraska.

Nearly flawless. It looks like they forgot a stripe on the shoulder by the looks of Keith Williams' Shoulder. Also the Adidas logo is supposed to be on the player's left shoulder, the have in centered. But that's just picky. Helu's equipment is perfect.

# 43 kingman71 @ 05/24/10 05:11 PM
NCAA Football 11 looks great this year. The players aren't looking blocky and lumpy. And the equipment....looks amazing also. Can't wait to play with Terrelle Pryor. Just wish they had added in Nike branded socks

# 44 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/24/10 05:26 PM
Nice pics there. Ncaa 11 release date is closing fast. Can't wait to play the demo. Thanks for the photos and site bro.

# 45 krc1130 @ 05/24/10 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker88Chief
Nearly flawless. It looks like they forgot a stripe on the shoulder by the looks of Keith Williams' Shoulder. Also the Adidas logo is supposed to be on the player's left shoulder, the have in centered. But that's just picky. Helu's equipment is perfect.
Is it just me or does the running back look different? Like he is actually turning the corner. Tell me if I'm wrong but, I don't remember rb's turning like that.

# 46 Banks1212 @ 05/24/10 05:36 PM
Have they always had different footballs for different teams? Cause I saw Wilson and Nike balls for different teams.

# 47 Solidice @ 05/24/10 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker88Chief
I think Nebraska changed the location of the Adidas logo to the middle this year.

# 48 str8artist @ 05/24/10 05:40 PM
Simply amazing... I just love how everyone in the pics are LEANING in some type of direction.. Love it. No more TRON upside running or movements.

# 49 str8artist @ 05/24/10 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
OH NO!!!

They made our helmets the same color as Tx A&M? WTH?!?!?!?! This better just be a bad angle or something. Why would they screw with something they had right!

EDIT: Freakin-a.....the next picture looks the same way. "Thanks" EA.
That is crimson my man... That is nothing more than shadow. Chill out the colors are correct.

# 50 gofresno @ 05/24/10 05:49 PM
I really like the lighting in the night game screen. The last two games have been awful in night game lighting. Hopefully they took the big cloud of light away from the stadium lights this year. That was waaay over exaggerated!!

# 51 boomersooner31 @ 05/24/10 05:51 PM
Game looks f-ing sweet. The only ways it could be better visually: long hair, all helmet styles and chain gangs.

7 long weeks to go.

# 52 boritter @ 05/24/10 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
cool to see Colorado and all the teams with new uniforms.
It would be better if Colorado had enough money to buy out Dan Hawkins!

# 53 JayD @ 05/24/10 06:11 PM
Looks awesome! Would love to see some UGA pics!

# 54 Dr Death @ 05/24/10 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
It would be better if Colorado had enough money to buy out Dan Hawkins!
Any truth to the rumors that Mike Leach may end up there? As in... next year?

# 55 Husker88Chief @ 05/24/10 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I think Nebraska changed the location of the Adidas logo to the middle this year.
Nah man. I work in a Husker store. I'm in there...right now. Watching the Holiday Bowl DVD. Still on the shoulder. Just googled Big XII Title Game shots too, still shoulder. Not that it irritates me that much.

# 56 ctindal21 @ 05/24/10 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgrindz
Screen shots look beautiful. Why can't Madden add FLACK JACKETS & RUNNING BACK PLATES like Ncaa? Every NFL quarterback wears a Flack jacket & just about every running back & widereceiver wears Rb plates. Hopefully EA will get them in Madden this year.

it would also be nice to have the option for backflaps to hang out of the back of the jersey like some players do...

# 57 Watson @ 05/24/10 06:29 PM
Since when is BC an Under Armour school?

# 58 Watson @ 05/24/10 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
it would also be nice to have the option for backflaps to hang out of the back of the jersey like some players do...

That's just being too picky.

# 59 ctindal21 @ 05/24/10 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
That's just being too picky.

yea i agree but i wuz jus throwin it out there for future reference

# 60 TreyIM2 @ 05/24/10 06:35 PM
This game looks G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!! Wow, I am in love with how it looks and knowing that the locomotion tech is in the game, blocking that looks much improved, better running animations, ESPN presentation, etc. is in the game, this year, this may very well overtake my Madden gaming, for the first time, ever...maybe. Hopefully the demo will hit mid June like on the 15th which is a Tues for a PSN update day

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.