Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

NBAGames.de has posted the first video from NBA Elite 11. It's very short, just fast forward to around 16:45 and you will see Dwyane Wade in a shoot around via practice mode.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RayAllen20 @ 06/05/10 03:03 PM
wow the player movement for Wade looks amazing. The jumpshot looks off, but maybe thats the users fault for not timing it right??? Also, are the Heats number really that small?

# 2 DaWolf @ 06/05/10 03:08 PM
I just hope they keep all the great signature jump shots and dont have a new generic one for this new control sheme.

# 3 mikenoob @ 06/05/10 03:09 PM
Wow that ball handling looked great.

# 4 SageInfinite @ 06/05/10 03:29 PM
I Didn't expect much from a short clip, and I got what I expected.

# 5 dexvex @ 06/05/10 03:30 PM
If they are showing this at some german conference I definitely expect to get my hands on something at e3.

Great find wolf.

# 6 Artman22 @ 06/05/10 03:42 PM
I really didn't see what was so great from that clip. To me it didn't look good. I wasn't impressed.

# 7 Jano @ 06/05/10 03:43 PM
Wasnt much but the animations look a lot smoother and they seem to blend together pretty well much like the guys from teh community event said. Looks a lot better then 10 movement looks much more seamless then in years past.

# 8 Shakedowncapo @ 06/05/10 03:54 PM
Dribbling looked nice but did someone snipe the ball in mid-flight? Ive never seen it just die on a rim like that. And that jumpshot looked nothing like Wades from '10. Even if the guy shot it off mark, the beginning to the shot reminded me of Live '08-'09 type jumpers.

# 9 myownsun @ 06/05/10 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I Didn't expect much from a short clip, and I got what I expected.
AgreeD i really need to see full 5on5 before i make my call but yeah that dwade clip was kewl

# 10 dexvex @ 06/05/10 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Dribbling looked nice but did someone snipe the ball in mid-flight? Ive never seen it just die on a rim like that. And that jumpshot looked nothing like Wades from '10. Even if the guy shot it off mark, the beginning to the shot reminded me of Live '08-'09 type jumpers.
yeah I still think its very early but when the presentation guy was playing it looked very fluid.

# 11 Jano @ 06/05/10 04:02 PM
It did look different maybe they are more frames or hitches in the jump shot animation this year due to the way jumpers are being handled..

Lol @ the miss tho the ball did just die at the rim.

I guess they are really taking the shot thing seriously in that if you hold for too long you'll be putting up some nasty looking bricks haha!

Short shots may actually result in air balls if you can mist the shot that badly. The way the ball hit the rim reminded me of Live 07..

# 12 myownsun @ 06/05/10 04:04 PM
Almost forgot thanks for the clip Wolf that was a hellava find my man.

# 13 Shakedowncapo @ 06/05/10 04:10 PM
Rim interaction is one of those problems they've never been able to correct. If this was one of those cheap *** lifetime backboards(come on now, we couldn't afford the glass ones!) then the physics would match up, but I've never seen glass play like that.

Newton is rolling over in his grave watching that clip.

# 14 23 @ 06/05/10 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
It did look different maybe they are more frames or hitches in the jump shot animation this year due to the way jumpers are being handled..

Lol @ the miss tho the ball did just die at the rim.

I guess they are really taking the shot thing seriously in that if you hold for too long you'll be putting up some nasty looking bricks haha!

Short shots may actually result in air balls if you can mist the shot that badly. The way the ball hit the rim reminded me of Live 07..

Ummmm... I would hardly call that a compliment

# 15 RoyalBoyle78 @ 06/05/10 04:19 PM
why does the clip say NBA LIVE 10?

# 16 Shakedowncapo @ 06/05/10 04:21 PM
I have no clue why it starts with a Live '10 montage. That might be something the website did.

# 17 Jano @ 06/05/10 04:21 PM
Well here's to hoping that its just a problem b/c its an early build but who knows if it'll be fixed. It has been a problem in the Live series for a while now..

And did anybody else notice how the shooting reticule looks a lot different then the one shown on the scan from the magazine? Wonder which one EA is going to use in the final build I like the one from the scan a lil better..

And I wasnt Dre I just didn't feel like elaborating, anything that looks similar to Live 07 is neva a good thing lol!

# 18 drlw322 @ 06/05/10 04:43 PM
Not feeling that jumper at all. I fear that sig moves and jump shots are completely out of the game and that's why mike want left because the direction of sig was no longer going to be. To me that looked alot like Sony's NBA game the life

# 19 Da_Czar @ 06/05/10 05:15 PM
Hell of a Find Dawolf. Thanks for the exact spot to watch also. I'm sure the dribble control feels great but did it look ummm robotic to anyone else ? I don't know if that's the right word but just not like a human ? Like I said tho when your pressing the buttons it probably feels great tho.

Thanks again wolf

# 20 23 @ 06/05/10 05:20 PM
Well im hoping that hunchback dribble move is taken out. It serves no purpose and it looks bad.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.