Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 11 TeamBuilder website.

Quote:
"Customize Everything: Logos, uniforms, fields, stadiums, mascots, programs, rosters."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 dhs22p @ 06/21/10 01:51 PM
According to this post on EA's boards it has been released.

# 42 LionsFanNJ @ 06/21/10 01:55 PM
Sweet. Time yto update my Howard U team from last year. This time with text box.

# 43 bamajeff @ 06/21/10 01:56 PM
Looks like Bryant-Denny's north endzone expansion got left out. The stadium on teambuilder still shows capacity at 92,138.

# 44 LionsFanNJ @ 06/21/10 01:57 PM
Also, anyone else notice they have an indoor practice facility now? Cool.

# 45 rollinphat @ 06/21/10 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamajeff
Looks like Bryant-Denny's north endzone expansion got left out. The stadium on teambuilder still shows capacity at 92,138.
No, it's in.

They just didn't update the numbers in the database.
They did that for several stadiums.

# 46 DJncsu13 @ 06/21/10 01:59 PM
They didn't update the change to NC State's field either. Disapointing. State changed from one midfield logo, to two smaller logos on the 30's and the ACC logos on the 25's. So much for details!

# 47 bamajeff @ 06/21/10 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinphat
No, it's in.

They just didn't update the numbers in the database.
They did that for several stadiums.
Oh ok. Thanks

# 48 Playmakers @ 06/21/10 02:04 PM
Why are people complaining about the rosters of TB....

I don't get it because it's not like your going to use those rosters anyway....i thought the purpose of TB was to create your own team and rosters

Man i hated the squads on TB last year.....couldn't find any teams with ratings spread out amongst players on it.

Hopefully this year there will be more than 1-2 teams created that don't have 30+ players on the squad rated 99 overall......

# 49 dhs22p @ 06/21/10 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Also, anyone else notice they have an indoor practice facility now? Cool.
I have not seen that. Where is that under?

# 50 Solidice @ 06/21/10 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
its the same as last year, i believe its whatever school you repace you get their brand of shoes. So if you replace Miami then you wear Nike Cleats, if you replace Notre Dame you wear Adidas. Same black or white socks though.
I think it's based off the base roster you pick. so if you use Notre Dame as your base roster, you'll have Addidas, if you pick Oregon, you'll have Nike, etc..

# 51 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/21/10 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
Idaho? Sorry, couldn't resist that. I haven't seen it either, I'll have to go back and check too.

# 52 LionsFanNJ @ 06/21/10 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
I was looking around, seems its only the indoor practice field, as looking through the stadiums it only has outdoor. Odd.

# 53 Solidice @ 06/21/10 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i dont remember what it is but that would seem strange to do it that way since you can pick a roster that isn't based on a real team. I thought they said it depended on who you replaced but i dunno.
your rival is based on who you replace.

for the generic rosters, I think they are set to a certain shoe manufacturer. I don't know which one has what. they could be just stuck with the generic cleats?

# 54 imwhatzup @ 06/21/10 02:21 PM
I think with the cleats in game you will have color cleats based on your team colors. Remember in the demo under cleats they had like blk/team or white/team. It's probably going to be like that.

# 55 prowler @ 06/21/10 02:26 PM
Sad to say I saw this coming when one of the devs mentioned only 5,000 people used a Tb squad in dynasty mode. Teambuilder is the new low priority feature right next to RTG and Mascot Mashup, joy.

# 56 mrlux @ 06/21/10 02:30 PM
Guys calm down about the rosters for a sec. If you want to see the updated NCAA Football 11 rosters that are on teambuilder you MUST(listen carefully) click the drop down menu and select your team name again. I know that when you go to the roster tab it already shows you have the correct roster set BUT this is based on the NCAA 10 site. Once you click the team name again you will see the jersey #'s and ratings change. If you named the rosters of course it will reset as teambuilder cant assume which player is whom. Hope this helps those who are so quick to jump the gun and complain.

# 57 imwhatzup @ 06/21/10 02:43 PM
Anybody notice the teams on the front page cleats?

# 58 marcd25 @ 06/21/10 02:45 PM
yeah, black nikes

# 59 dhs22p @ 06/21/10 02:45 PM
Anybody else getting the the "error 500" page?

# 60 imwhatzup @ 06/21/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcd25
yeah, black nikes

I think you select black or white then when you download them and play a game you can select black or white with your team color.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.