Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to the OS Youtube channel.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 youvalss @ 07/06/10 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
True, and then when we purchase the game we go back to the first picture (although it's not showing up). Hopefully the final product won't disappoint.
Nah...there are issues, but it's not like it's 2K4 days now.

# 142 TUSS11 @ 07/06/10 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Nah...there are issues, but it's not like it's 2K4 days now.
Although it showed some promise, overall I felt 2K10 was a disappointment.

# 143 qnzballa5 @ 07/06/10 11:35 PM
I have a great idea that could work, it involves players like paul pierce and lebron who dont always take the same kind of jumphot everytime. Players like them should have different type of shooting animation based off their movement. Pierce doesnt shoot the same off the dribble as he does off the catch or off a stepback move which is how he gets his shots up nowadays. Hopefully this can come for 2k12 if not in 2k11

# 144 Weeks @ 07/07/10 01:21 AM
Big Baby still has that disgusting mowhawk.

# 145 postochr @ 07/07/10 01:39 AM
I am a presentation FREAK, so something I would love to see in this game is after an Amar'e jam you see him pounding his chest with both fists hard, or after a JaVale McGee jam he salutes the crowd, if Rasheed Wallace happens to not turn in his retirement papers after a nailed three from him his signature 3 fingers and a pulling of his arm (hard to explain you gotta see it) and maybe a post game interview from him where "bof teams played hard my man"...haha does anybody else want to see things like this in the game?.

# 146 youvalss @ 07/07/10 02:13 PM
Give it up, Moe. We'll get the info when they decide. Just like last year, the year before...etc...etc...

# 147 rockchisler @ 07/07/10 03:15 PM
Man October is soooo Far away

# 148 BezO @ 07/07/10 04:47 PM
I was going to ask why they would release a trailer without much new stuff, but 18 pages later, it's obvious.

Looking forward to some actual 2K11(gameplay) vids. I'm curious to see if they addressed the foot planting issues. It's been the ugliest part of the game IMO.

Beluba did say most legacy issues have been dealth with, but with my luck, that would be one of the few left.

# 149 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 07/07/10 05:28 PM
I really hope they don't seriously have the same hairstyles for guys like Glen Davis in 2k11. The mohawk has got to go.

# 150 youvalss @ 07/07/10 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I really hope they don't seriously have the same hairstyles for guys like Glen Davis in 2k11. The mohawk has got to go.
I agree, but keep in mind that players change hairstyles even in the middle of the season...or whenever they want. You can never keep it right for all players...(unless you have the PC version, obviously).

# 151 J_Posse @ 07/07/10 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I agree, but keep in mind that players change hairstyles even in the middle of the season...or whenever they want. You can never keep it right for all players...(unless you have the PC version, obviously).
And asking for changeable hairstyles is a ridiculous request, IMO. No sports game has been able to accomplish such a request without it effecting the quality of the model. You'd be stuck with limited and generic hairstyles of the CAP system. No thanks.

# 152 youvalss @ 07/07/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse512
And asking for changeable hairstyles is a ridiculous request, IMO. No sports game has been able to accomplish such a request without it effecting the quality of the model. You'd be stuck with limited and generic hairstyles of the CAP system. No thanks.
I'm pretty sure NBA 2Night or NBA 2Night 2002 had this feature in the CAP, where you could edit hairstyles for players. But yeah, those hairstyles were generic, it's not like each player had several signature hairstyle.

# 153 MATRIXakaCHAMP @ 07/07/10 10:27 PM
looks good but are they fixing the online play

# 154 postochr @ 07/08/10 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Yeah, things like that bug me also. I hope they have lebrons hair all rough same with Amar'e and his beard and etc.

# 155 ronyell @ 07/08/10 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackmouv
Man damn all the animations, show a video showing the servers working!

# 156 ekferio @ 07/10/10 03:35 AM
I hope you guys will speed up the dribbling animation a little bit, especially when driving to the paint. Most players moved like they were jogging in 2k10 even with the Turbo button pressed. Fisher and Odom moved like 300lb men. Watching this trailer several times seems like it's going to be the same again. In a real game, the reaction time will be much quicker with a lot of body contacts and hand movements. Watch how Kobe is going around the defender slowly in an awkward way. His one hand didn't move at all. I'd like to see more explosions with star players and faster pace gameplay.

# 157 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 07/10/10 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse512
I agree, but I'd rather see them give guys like Glen Davis the hair that they usually have instead of the hair that they happen to have when they make the players. I think Anthony Randolph is another example if I'm not mistaken.

# 158 TUSS11 @ 07/10/10 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekferio
I hope you guys will speed up the dribbling animation a little bit, especially when driving to the paint. Most players moved like they were jogging in 2k10 even with the Turbo button pressed. Fisher and Odom moved like 300lb men. Watching this trailer several times seems like it's going to be the same again. In a real game, the reaction time will be much quicker with a lot of body contacts and hand movements. Watch how Kobe is going around the defender slowly in an awkward way. His one hand didn't move at all. I'd like to see more explosions with star players and faster pace gameplay.
If you want faster drives increasing the game speed slider. The offensive player already has a huge advantage in quickness. The game needs to be more balanced, not the opposite.

# 159 bonbonan @ 07/10/10 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
If you want faster drives increasing the game speed slider. The offensive player already has a huge advantage in quickness. The game needs to be more balanced, not the opposite.
Yeah,i feel that too. They need to balance up the speed as well.

# 160 Behindshadows @ 07/10/10 04:01 PM
They still haven't posted a HQ release of this trailer on 2ksports.com yet.

What is taking them so long for the official site to get their own trailer.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.