Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

IGN has posted their NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty preview.

Quote:
"If I did want to take my time, as my private league with other media members required, there were plenty of other activities to keep my busy. First of all, there's the recruiting that we all know and love. It's as deep as ever and resembles an actual in-game feature, rather than a menu item, now more than it has before.

Players select an amount of time (from 10 minutes up to an hour) to spend on each player and must budget their time across ten hours. Within your specified time with each player you're forced to select a random topic from a huge list and then must either pitch him on that topic, compare your school against another of his top choices, make him a promise for the upcoming year, schedule a visit, or offer him a scholarship.

The amount of positive response you get from each topic is governed by how much he values each topic. If your team has a low rating in a topic that he cherishes then you'll be able to switch your topic up to three times per conversation. You can also only make three promises (ranging from early playing time to guaranteeing him a spot on the Freshman All-American squad) to the player throughout an entire season. There's a lot of strategy that goes into how to best present your case for why a player should attend your institution. It's especially rewarding when you coax a player away from a rival team that's being controlled by a rival publication. Or, in your case, a rival gamer."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Buckeye @ 07/06/10 09:02 PM
Thanks for posting link.

# 2 Eagles931 @ 07/06/10 09:19 PM
NCAA 11 definitely improved on alot of things.

# 3 daabsolute1 @ 07/06/10 09:22 PM
Thanks for the link.

# 4 Dirtybird52 @ 07/06/10 09:26 PM
i hate online dynasty i play two player dynasty with my friend its way better then playing online cuz after we finish a season we import the draft class in to madden and play it for a season then draft the real players

# 5 REG233710 @ 07/06/10 09:36 PM
This is actually the feature I'm most looking forward to this year

# 6 Cyros @ 07/06/10 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybird52
i hate online dynasty i play two player dynasty with my friend its way better then playing online cuz after we finish a season we import the draft class in to madden and play it for a season then draft the real players
I'm pretty sure you can save the draft classes from online dynasty to use in Madden.

# 7 jmik58 @ 07/06/10 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybird52
So you hate playing online games in an online dynasty? Because this is about all of the features with Dynasty Wire and other aspects of the online dynasty.

You might want to tell your friend how much more fun you'll have this year if you take your dynasty "online". You don't even have to play any games online.

# 8 boritter @ 07/07/10 01:23 AM
Did anyone notice this in IGN's article:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN
the web interface still needs some work before it hits the streets on July 10 (EA Sports says they're doing a lot of fine tuning and testing throughout the week). There's no doubt that being able to recruit from anywhere is great, but in my testing the EA Sports website was almost unusable on my iPhone 4. It was extremely slow to load and didn't provide a smooth browsing experience.

I fared much better on a computer where I was able to access pretty much every ability I wanted and it transferred seamlessly back to my console. Occasionally I'd run into a bug that caused an internal error on EA Sports' servers mid-call, thus causing me to lose the time I just chose to spend on the call. I also found that I was able to invite recruits to visit my campus for a game that I had already played, provided the rest of my dynasty was still playing the given week. None of this stuff ruined the experience, but it's going to be interesting to see if EA can fix these issues before the service goes live.
I hope EA can fix this prior to launch and that they will continually resolve any future issues that may appear when recruiting via computer or phone.

# 9 Skyboxer @ 07/07/10 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
I'm pretty sure you can save the draft classes from online dynasty to use in Madden.
Yeah because I'm almost positive you can save the draft classes from an online dynasty and use in Madden...so his post doesn't make sense to me. Oh well..

# 10 Potatoes002 @ 07/07/10 08:28 AM
lol I have been in the IGN dudes league this whole time and I didn't even realize it until now.

# 11 seasprite @ 07/07/10 09:05 AM
I am glad they mentioned a problem with the web site loading on their Iphone. Hopefully this will bring a good app instead that would be worlds easier to use.

# 12 Gossennator @ 07/07/10 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Did anyone notice this in IGN's article:

I hope EA can fix this prior to launch and that they will continually resolve any future issues that may appear when recruiting via computer or phone.
I'm sure they will come out with an app like Madden did last year..hopefully.

# 13 sportskid84 @ 07/07/10 11:20 AM
I might play in a online dynasty this year

# 14 UtahUtes32 @ 07/07/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I am glad they mentioned a problem with the web site loading on their Iphone. Hopefully this will bring a good app instead that would be worlds easier to use.
ya i'm glad as well, i would love an app for this

# 15 ckmason @ 07/07/10 10:47 PM
I don't have the game yet but was playing around online and actually joined a league online AND I started recruiting. Today, 7-7-10, I was not able to get back into my account because it told me that I must first log online with the game. So the recruiting that I started...is waiting in limbo I guess?

# 16 Gallant83 @ 09/26/10 06:48 PM
Does anyone know if I can play online dynasty with two players cooperatively in NCAA Football 11?

# 17 King10Sooted @ 09/26/10 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant83
Does anyone know if I can play online dynasty with two players cooperatively in NCAA Football 11?
No you cant. Atleast not that I know of.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.