Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Alright guys, unlike at E3 where I split between a bunch of games, tomorrow is all Madden NFL 11, all the time. Here is what I want.

Legitimate, well thought out respectful questions only. Anything with a hint of sarcasm I'm not asking.

I will also try to get as much video as I can, and this time in full game segments. No requests for teams, but if you want something specific gameplay-wise, I will try to get it.

I will be answering questions on OS when I get back, probably on Thursday evening. I will, however, be tweeting all day at my Twitter page. @MillenniumOS

Alright, ready....set.....GO!

UPDATE: EA has given us an embargo date of August 2nd. We can't discuss anything, until that date.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Majingir @ 07/14/10 10:15 AM
Will the Rogers Centre be in the game or not since the Bills are going to be playing there again this year

# 42 poster @ 07/14/10 10:56 AM
Does the CPU have psychic defensive play calls based on the play you call?

Example is you have the ball and it is 3rd and 20. You call a 4 WR draw play (example), and the CPU defense comes out in a 4-3 because they know you are running. I have heard people comment that this only happens of All-Madden or Heisman difficulty, but have seen others say it happens on the lower difficulties as well.

Could you please check this or ask them if it is in the game and what triggers it?

Thank you!

# 43 mexmarkjen @ 07/14/10 10:56 AM
Is 2-minute logic improved by the CPU? Too often they go into nothing buy hurry-up mode only because it hits the 2-minute mark. Not all points of the game call for this; sometimes the CPU should "milk" that time, but they don't. Is the logic improved this year?

# 44 robbins @ 07/14/10 11:11 AM
Two more....

1. Is their live Weather like in NCAA?

2. I doubt it but can you add custom in game music?

# 45 Winnipeg59 @ 07/14/10 11:59 AM
Probably too late, but...
And please take all of the following constructively...I just want M11 to be great!

1) Can we expect any "injuries" when in "spectate" mode cpu vs. cpu in an offline franchise?

2) Any chance that when adjusting the game parameters (example, playing within a franchise with, just to be arbitrary, 5-minute quarters and a 25-second clock roll-off) the cpu vs. cpu teams will play with those same parameters, thereby making all game stats relate to your human franchise?

3) When strictly "simming" within a franchise, my running back simply refused to play for an entire season (at least until I stopped that franchise and started another ALWAYS playing games in "spectate" mode instead). Has the "simming" engine been fixed?

Anything else has likely been covered elsewhere...
Thanks!
Can't wait to see your follow-up!

# 46 TalenT @ 07/14/10 01:10 PM
Did they fix the Wildcat to where you can scramble out of a pass play?

# 47 ANDROMADA 1 @ 07/14/10 02:04 PM
Will we be able to "shade" the corners inside/outside pre-snap?

# 48 STEELERS_92 @ 07/14/10 02:26 PM
I understand superstar mode did not get any major improvements this year but what may this mode see in the future for madden 12 and beyond?

# 49 SteelerSpartan @ 07/14/10 02:30 PM
-FB dives...are they still easy short yard chain movers???

-Effectiveness of Sliders(Especially for Penalties)....any new sliders???

-STs blocking/coverage......is it still easy to get big gains on returns

-3-4 D pass rush and NT play

-Are Franchise stats really fixed????

-IR Fixed???........Make them explain

# 50 at23steelers @ 07/14/10 02:35 PM
Any new penalties? Are players fatigued, especially at Mile High Stadium? Do the players uniforms get dirty in the rain and snow? Also in the rain and snow, are players affected, especially the QB throwing the ball?

# 51 statum71 @ 07/14/10 02:36 PM
I second the earlier question about whether there's still a Halftime Show.

# 52 DirtyJerz32 @ 07/14/10 05:07 PM
Last year whenever the cpu would blitz the corners they would send both at the same time. This never happens IRL.

I've already seen this in NCAA 11 on numerous occasions.

Has this been toned done for Madden 11? If not, can something be done in regards to the cpu play calling on defense to prevent this from happening?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I'm looking forward to see how this all shapes up. Great stuff once again by OS!

# 53 callmetaternuts @ 07/14/10 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
I second the earlier question about whether there's still a Halftime Show.
And if there is, what is included in it.

# 54 Dog @ 07/14/10 05:32 PM
why dont the uniforms get dirty like in years past?

# 55 crunchy10 @ 07/14/10 05:52 PM
madden 10 had alot of generic voice overs for the quarterbacks with few exceptions so my question is have they added more voices for players such as matt ryan joe flacco and aaron rodgers. if so please post video of it if possible thanks

# 56 theskinsfan1000 @ 07/14/10 05:58 PM
From what you have seen or heard about Madden, did the development team add any new equipment for the players?

# 57 Steve_OS @ 07/14/10 07:20 PM
UPDATE: EA has given us an embargo date of August 2nd. We can't discuss anything, until that date.

# 58 Valdarez @ 07/14/10 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Yuck. None of it? No way you can quantify some of the questions into like type questions, get EA approval, and then share them the answers? It'll give you two stories instead of one.

# 59 at23steelers @ 07/14/10 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Yuck. None of it? No way you can quantify some of the questions into like type questions, get EA approval, and then share them the answers? It'll give you two stories instead of one.
Cmon. Tell me this is a joke! I was looking forward for my questions to be replied but have to wait 2 and half more weeks. The demo will be out by then, so I guess most of the questions will be answered then. Do you know why they did this? I thought it was just no videos being shown, but can you confirm that you cannot tell us anything either!

# 60 RumbleCard @ 07/14/10 08:23 PM
I don't understand this at all. Its not like they've got competition who could potentially steal their ideas pre-release.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.