Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Just received a patch for NCAA Football 11.

Will update this post when an official fix list has been revealed, but until then, here are a few things that were possibly fixed, based on the NCAA Football 11 blog, a while back.

What are you seeing?

UPDATE: Based off feedback. Patch for NCAA Football 11, seems to have an issue with player attributes not updating, after training. (This could be a 360 only issue, still testing)

UPDATE #2: New tuner update fixes the progression issue on 360.

UPDATE #3: Post your impressions here.

Quote:
"-- RANDOM PLAY ACTION CRAZINESS - Sure it looks funny, but annoying as heck when it costs you a drive or a game. We're sorry we missed this one as well and apologize for the issue.

-- SEASON SHOWDOWN STATS REPORTING - The season showdown warning is harmless right now and this issue and related lobby problems ultimately get fixed with the update.

-- UNIFORMS THAT NEVER NEED WASHING - This is one of the more painful ones for us given all the work on visuals this year. The game actually does degrade uniforms; unfortunately we broke something in a final build that made the impact way too subtle. Consider this one solved with the update. And we want you to know that we've really been enjoying the great "Art of NCAA Football" threads. It's clear we have some incredible photographic talent in our community! So I expect things will go next-level when the update rolls out."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 poopoop @ 08/11/10 08:04 AM
Anybody look at freshman kickers/punters yet? I'm about to.

# 62 mcpheje @ 08/11/10 08:04 AM
How about a reboot of the 360 and manual reload of the tuner file?

# 63 Pongsona @ 08/11/10 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
How about a reboot of the 360 and manual reload of the tuner file?
That's what I'm doing right now.. *Fingers crossed*

# 64 Planetofnoise @ 08/11/10 08:06 AM
Wow this sucks pretty hard. I wouldn't have d/l this has I known it would mess with something so important. I also started and simulated a brand new dynasty on my 360 and got the same results (or lack thereof). Lame. How long does it normally take to fix something of this nature? I, like many people am growing tired of waiting for this game to be playable. Dynasty mode is what I do and until it's fixed this does me no good. Also I played a few games and didn't notice any change in uniform cleanliness.

# 65 Deegeezy @ 08/11/10 08:06 AM
This is just sad.

# 66 UGAguy @ 08/11/10 08:08 AM
Thank you EA for patching in the dirty jerseys it makes it look so much better and I Enjoy it more and i look forward to the jerseys getting dirty its BEAST

# 67 str8artist @ 08/11/10 08:10 AM
started a new season did it.... 0 progression in training...

# 68 Pongsona @ 08/11/10 08:11 AM
Not working..

So far, I've tried my continued dynasty prior to the 2nd patch, a brand new dynasty, loading the turner set manually, turning on/off time saver (max progression), clearing cache and re-download the turner set/patch -- none of these works.

I think it's broken..

# 69 Planetofnoise @ 08/11/10 08:12 AM
I am starting to wonder if this 360 patch changed anything at all. Has anyone noticed any changes whatsoever other than lack of any training results?

# 70 CWSapp757 @ 08/11/10 08:13 AM
Wow. Thanks for trying though Pong. Well.... I guess I have no choice but to play madden now smh.

# 71 J-Unit40 @ 08/11/10 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetofnoise
I am starting to wonder if this 360 patch changed anything at all. Has anyone noticed any changes whatsoever other than lack of any training results?
Nevermind. After further thought, results would still show up if this wasn't the patch.

# 72 mcpheje @ 08/11/10 08:14 AM
Ok, accepting now that it's broken, is there a way for us 360 people to back off the patch?

# 73 DakkoN @ 08/11/10 08:15 AM
Did you guys ignore the pictures of the dirty uniforms on the first page? This is THE patch.

# 74 vaeath @ 08/11/10 08:16 AM
clear your system cache

and dont download the patch when you start up ncaa football 11

# 75 seawolves9 @ 08/11/10 08:16 AM
Nevermind.

# 76 str8artist @ 08/11/10 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
Ok, accepting now that it's broken, is there a way for us 360 people to back off the patch?
yeah clear cache and dont update it

# 77 seawolves9 @ 08/11/10 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeath
clear your system cache

and dont download the patch when you start up ncaa football 11
The problem with doing that is you won't get the first patch, which I believe fixed a whole bunch of little things within the game.

# 78 Planetofnoise @ 08/11/10 08:19 AM
I played several partial games on a few fields and didn't get any change in uniform cleanliness. So far all I have noticed is that I d/l something that broke dynasty mode in my game and there appears to be no way of fixing or undoing it.

# 79 mcpheje @ 08/11/10 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
The problem with doing that is you won't get the first patch, which I believe fixed a whole bunch of little things within the game.
Crap (10 unhappy characters needed)

# 80 mgoblue678 @ 08/11/10 08:20 AM
So glad I decided to read this thread before downloading it. I would pretty ticked at this point if I had. Granted it may be able to be fixed quickly, but who knows since we have no idea what went wrong.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.