Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

I've played quite a bit of the NBA 2K11 demo and posted my impressions, as well as some "Flick Flick" control info, pulled from Mike Wang (Beluba).

Quote:
"Anyone try the "flick flick" moves yet? They're some of my favorite shots.

Hold LT, flick the Shot Stick and let it return to neutral (like a pumpfake), then flick and hold it again before the pumpfake ends. You get different shots depending on your movement, facing, distance, and direction of your flicks.

If you're having trouble getting your passes picked, Total Control Passing will allow you to move your receivers around wherever you want. Unfortunately, it's disabled by default so you'll have to enable it when you pick up the full version. Personally, I can't play without it.

Too bad you guys can't change the diff. and game style... it changes the experience pretty drastically."

Read the entire blog here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DaWolf @ 09/15/10 09:25 AM
Wished I could watch the video but not available in my country

# 2 dexvex @ 09/15/10 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWolf
That has got to be the worst thing google has come up with...

# 3 Goffs @ 09/15/10 09:28 AM
Quote:
huh? youtube is now banned in Deutchland?

# 4 DaWolf @ 09/15/10 09:29 AM
No its the music in the video which is apparently forbidden here.

# 5 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/15/10 09:33 AM
The last play where Kobe was dancing putting the ball between his legs and then the pull up three looked so real. He does that on occasions.

# 6 rudeworld @ 09/15/10 09:34 AM
Quote:
No its the music in the video which is apparently forbidden here.
lol...its just a beat

# 7 VDusen04 @ 09/15/10 09:55 AM
That video is pretty spectacular. I do not have access to the demo so I guess I'll have to settle with living vicariously through the lives of other users, who are living vicariously through the lives of their favorite basketball players.

# 8 bbolo84 @ 09/15/10 10:02 AM
That multi-dribble between his legs looks just like Jordan when he did it against Bird and Celtics in that 63 pt performance.

# 9 İroke @ 09/15/10 10:03 AM
Hey Spike Lee, that's Kobe doin' work, lol

# 10 COACH WEBB @ 09/15/10 10:05 AM
Oh man, that looked GREAT!

BLACK MAMBA BABY!!

# 11 leo2k2ndc @ 09/15/10 10:06 AM
STEVE!!!!!!!!!!111 You are great if that is you... I cannot pull off anything in the demo

# 12 Boilerbuzz @ 09/15/10 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
STEVE!!!!!!!!!!111 You are great if that is you... I cannot pull off anything in the demo
It's Momentous doing his thing.

# 13 bigsmallwood @ 09/15/10 11:33 AM
Whoever was controlling Kobe in that video is NICE! Can't wait to practice the various moves when the actual game ships!!!! Great looking video!

# 14 Basketball GURU @ 09/15/10 11:43 AM
360s crowd seems to be louder and liver, and also there is player chatter in 360 but not ps3 demo, is that going to be the case in the retail version?

# 15 HarryDickman @ 09/15/10 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-H!zZl3
The last play where Kobe was dancing putting the ball between his legs and then the pull up three looked so real. He does that on occasions.
Was that actually controllable? I mean was the user actually directing where and how many times he dribbled the ball? If he was then wow

# 16 freezola75 @ 09/15/10 11:58 AM
Man I played that damn demo almost 30 times straight last night fam!!! played like and entire game on the demo I've been playing it so much!! Just happy as hell to have a good B-Ball game/demo in my hands once again! Detroit stand up B-More, Still standing!! 1-FM is in the Building!!

# 17 eDotd @ 09/15/10 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryDickman
Was that actually controllable? I mean was the user actually directing where and how many times he dribbled the ball? If he was then wow
It's not controllable in that I'm not manually going between the legs each time, it's a sizeup going away from the basket. I'm holding LT while pointing the Left Stick away from the basket. You aren't manually doing every actual move in the animation but you can break out of it at any point within it (any point where the ball is in the player's hand), so in a way it is controllable..

# 18 shoneym517 @ 09/15/10 11:59 AM
dat ish lookz sweet az **** but....When it do comez out nobody goin 2 fuk with me!!! SHONEY!!!

# 19 inkpimp007 @ 09/15/10 12:06 PM
Very impressive display of stick skills. This game is IT!

# 20 Stumbleweed @ 09/15/10 12:08 PM
God, the shot stick this year is just filthy with the adjusted shots. I pulled off so many nasty layup drives with Kobe last night it was crazy.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.