Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

For those that are not aware, IsoAchieved belongs to EdotD, otherwise known as MomentousCeltic.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/22/10 01:19 AM
That's stick skills at its best. Wow!!! I got get to lab and get on the sticks.

# 142 Codysseus @ 09/22/10 08:16 AM
Yes, Mr. KO, that spin you see is from the triple threat stance, which must happen before the dribble. You hold LT before he starts dribbling, then hold away from the basket and he'll hold the ball away and turn a bit. Then, you point the left stick towards his back and let go of LT. If you hold the left stick the other way, he'll explode that way.

# 143 Mrko @ 09/22/10 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codysseus
Yes, Mr. KO, that spin you see is from the triple threat stance, which must happen before the dribble. You hold LT before he starts dribbling, then hold away from the basket and he'll hold the ball away and turn a bit. Then, you point the left stick towards his back and let go of LT. If you hold the left stick the other way, he'll explode that way.
Thanks, i was trying to do it all night, but couldn't figure it out. Really appreciate the help.

# 144 youvalss @ 09/22/10 06:07 PM
I think I'll have to edit Kobe when I have 2K11. I've been watching some highlight videos of the demo/Kobe, and he's too athletic/jumps too high. Still, I need to see how the CPU plays with him, but his athletic ability is too good to be true these days.

# 145 diamondw23 @ 09/24/10 01:55 PM
I have watched this video 50 times-ish... And it doesn't get a little bit old

-GW-

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.